BSc Economics Distance Education: The BSc Economics distance education is a 3 years duration course that aims at imparting knowledge about the various aspect related to economics courses along with the curriculum of bachelor of science.
The structure and curriculum of the BSc Economics Distance Education course are divided into six equal semesters, which makes it easy for students to separate and easily understand the curriculum. Students are allowed to accomplish their studies without even appearing to attend any classes at the institution or study centers.
- The last date to apply for the BSc Economics distance education course at VMOU is 31 August 2023. Source
- For the July 2023 session, SVU DDE will soon begin accepting applications for its distance BSc Economics programs.
The aspirants who have passed their 12th class or equivalent study can apply for admission in the BSc Economics Distance Education course in numerous recognized institutions.
The fee structure for the distance BSc Economics course can vary as per the university but an average amount that is generally taken as the course fee ranges between INR 40,000 – INR 85,000 per annum.
After passing this BSc Economics distance course an applicant will be able to look for a job beyond their expectations as the demand for professionals with great knowledge of economics is rising with every passing day. Students can aspire for jobs at profiles like bankers, research analysts, economists, financial advisors, etc.
The average salary amount that an applicant can receive on passing the BSc Economics Distance Education course is INR 4.5 LPA to INR 6.5 LPA
BSc Economics Distance Education Admission 2023 Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Science in Economics|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||12th with science stream|
|Average Course Fees||INR 40,000 – INR 85,000 per annum|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4.5 LPA – INR 6.5 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Research Analyst, Economist, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, etc.|
BSc Economics Distance Education Admission 2023
Numerous universities have started accepting applications for admission to the BSc Economics Distance Education course for the academic session 2023. The aspirants for admission needed to fill out the application form by visiting the admission portal of the university’s website.
Students looking to get admission in the Distance BSc Economics course need to have passed their 12th standard or equivalent education from a recognized institution or board prior to filling out the application form for admission.
In most universities and institutions, students are selected for admission into the BSc Economics Distance Education course after considering the previous qualifications of applicants. After getting admission to this course students will be able to enhance their analyzing skills, data analysis, problem-solving skills, logical thinking, etc.
BSc Economics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
For getting admission in the BSc Economics Distance Education course it is necessary that the applicant should complete the minimum eligibility criteria listed for admission by the university. The conditions can vary as per the university but some of the common requirements for admission are listed below:
- Aspirants need to have passed their 12th class from a recognized institution,
- An applicant with a pass in a diploma course or any other course equivalent to the 12th standard from a recognized institution can also apply for admission to this course.
- A minimum of 50% score is asked by most of the institutions from the applicants in their previous qualifications.
- No specified age criteria are followed for admission to the BSc Economics Distance Education course.
- There won’t be any entrance exams for admission in the majority of universities regarding this course.
BSc Economics Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The aspirants for admission in the BSc Economics Distance Education course are required to fill out the application forms released by universities for admission by following the correct process as listed below:
- Open the official website of the respective university you are aspiring to get admission to.
- Fill out the registration form and create a login credential.
- By using the login credentials login into the application form for admission.
- Fill in all the essential information and upload documents in the form of scanned images for completing the application form.
- Pay the application form by selecting the link for fee submission. The fee should be paid via online modes like net banking, UPI Payments, credit/debit card, etc.
- Download the confirmation details of the submission of the application fee and complete the form submission.
Documents Required For Admission to BSc Economics Distance Education
- Address Proof (Adhaar card, Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan card, DL)
- Educational Certificate (10th, 10+2 & UG)
- DOB Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Advantages of BSc Economics Distance Education
The BSc Economics Distance Education course comes with several advantages that help an applicant in developing and taking their career t the next level. Some of the major advantages of a distance BSc Economics course are:
- The curriculum of this course is designed in a manner to develop and enhance students’ skills to easily match up with the professional challenges.
- The applicant will be able to pursue education with the help of a tech-friendly study mode as the study material is mostly offered via online modes.
- Opting for distance mode provides the opportunity for pursuing education without attending any of the classes or visiting any educational institution regularly.
- Students will be able to both increase their educational knowledge and can pursue a job by opting for this course.
Scope of BSc Economics Distance Education
On passing the BSc Economics Distance Education course, aspirants will be able to grow the level of their career with the help of skills and knowledge developed during the course study. The students can apply for jobs in multiple private and government departments after passing the course.
The average salary package offered to applicants with the distance BSc Economics degree can get from INR 4.5 LPA to INR 6.5 LPA can very asper the skills and experience gained by them.
Some of the job profiles offered for applicants after this course are:
- Assistant auditor,
- Policymaker, etc.