BSc Fashion Technology Distance Education Admission 2024: Admission to BSc in Fashion Technology started for 2024-25 session in Distance Education. Bachelor of Science in Fashion Technology is a 3-year UG program that is provided in distance learning mode. Through this course, students will study the manufacturing and crafting of clothes materials. The syllabus of this fashion technology program covers the modification of old designs, new designs, garment, and jewelry designs, etc.
If you are interested to get admission in BSc in Fashion Technology through distance mode, you must meet the below-mentioned eligibility requirements:
- Applicants having a 10+2 education in the science stream can apply for the BSc Fashion Technology course.
- Candidates must have 50% marks aggregate in 10+2 (HSC) education.
The minimum duration is 3 years for a distance BSc Fashion Technology course.
Averagely INR 50,000 – INR 2,50,000 per annum is an academic fee for a BSc in Fashion Technology through distance learning mode.
Most distance learning institutes are giving admission to distance BSc Fashion Technology program on a merit basis.
BSc Fashion Technology Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute started the admission process for the BSc Fashion Technology Distance course for the academic year 2024-25. All students can apply for admission before the deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened admission for the BSc in Fashion Technology course in Distance Education mode for the 2024 session. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Admission to the BSc Fashion Technology course started at NIILM University for the 2024-25 academic year. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Apply Now
BSc Fashion Technology Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Bachelor of Science in Fashion Technology
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 in the science stream
|Average Course Fees
|INR 50,000 – INR 2,50,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|B.Sc (Fashion Technology & Costume Design), B.Sc (Fashion Design), B.Sc (Fashion Design & Garment Management), etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 4.5 LPA – INR 6.5 LPA
|Project Manager, Fashion Designer, Business Development Officer, Brand Manager, Merchandiser, etc.
BSc Fashion Technology Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission has begun for the academic session 2024 in the BSc Fashion Technology distance learning course. Students can apply for admission as soon as possible. However they should remember that they have to fill in all the correct information; otherwise, their admission form will be rejected.
For admission to the distance BSc Fashion Technology, one may visit the official website of the university and fill up the application form. Applicants can also apply offline if the university allows it. Before applying, applicants should read all the instructions carefully. They must fulfill the eligibility criteria, as it is separate for different universities. To be considered for admission, one must submit the admission form before the last date.
BSc Fashion Technology Distance Education Eligibility
- Applicants should ensure they meet the college’s/university’s eligibility requirements before applying.
- Colleges and universities have different requirements for eligibility.
- 10+2/intermediate exam from a recognized board of education (State Board or Central Board).
- 12th must be passed in the science stream.
- Scored 50% or more in 10+2/intermediate exams from any recognized state or central board.
- Admission requires meeting cut-off marks.
BSc Fashion Technology DDE Admission Procedure
- To know the admission process, visit the official website of the University.
- Candidates can be able to fill out the admission application form through the application portal.
- Register at the admission portal and log in to fill in the details. After that upload the required documents.
- Before submitting the application form, applicants must check whether the filled details are correct or not.
- After submitting the application form, the applicant has to pay the fee through an online payment portal.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Aadhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
BSc Fashion Technology Distance Education Top Colleges
Many colleges are there in India offer BSc Fashion Technology distance programs. Some colleges take admission on a merit-based while for some, candidates must pass an entrance exam. Below is given the names of some top colleges in India which are famous for Distance BSc Fashion technology programs.
- Morph Academy, Chandigarh
- Panjab University, Chandigarh
- IISU, Jaipur
- Singhania University, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan