BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education?: A distance learning program in BSc Fire & Safety in India has been declared prohibited by the University Grants Commission (UGC). It is a 3-year course aiming at fire and safety education. The curriculum of this course is divided into six equal semesters, making it easier for students to grab the knowledge and skills being provided to them.
The BSc Fire & Safety course aims at developing student’s knowledge and skills about the multiple safety measures that an applicant will be needed to apply in an emergency situation. They can learn about safety management, fire technology, industrial safety, safety analysis, disaster management, etc. in this course.
Students passing the 12th class from a recognized institution while scoring a minimum of 45% score can apply for admission to BSc Fire & Safety course. The selection of students getting admission in this course is generally done after comparing the previous qualifications of students.
The average fee that an applicant needs to pay for pursuing the BSc Fire and Safety course ranges from INR 15,000 – INR 50,000 per annum.
Successful applicants after the BSc Fire & Safety can aspire for jobs at profiles like fire and safety officers, fire and safety advisors, fire officers, etc.
The average salary package that an applicant can get on passing BSc Fire & Safety can be from INR 4 LPA to INR 8.5 LPA.
BSc Fire and Safety Admission Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelor’s|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Science in Fire & Safety|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||12th in the science stream|
|Average Course Fees||INR 15,000 – INR 50,000 per annum|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4 LPA – INR 8.5 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Safety Supervisor, Fire Manager, Fire & Safety Consultant, etc|
BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education Admission?
Multiple universities have started accepting applications for admission in BSc Fire & Safety program for the academic session 2023 and aspiring students can visit the official website and fill out the application form.
In most universities, the selection of students for admission in this course is based on the merit list or direct admission processes. The applicants passing their 12th class will be eligible for getting admission to the BSc Fire & Safety course. Students will be provided with the opportunity to complete their education without even appearing to attend any of the classes.
BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education Eligibility Criteria?
Students looking to get admission to the BSc Fire & Safety course are required to fulfill the minimum eligibility conditions listed as mandatory by the respected university. Some of the basic requirements for admission are:
- The applying student should have passed the 12th standard education from a recognized institution.
- If an applicant has passed a diploma course or any other course equivalent to the 12th standard then also they can apply for admission in this course at numerous universities.
- A minimum score of 45% is asked by most universities for admission to distance BSc Fire & Safety courses.
BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education at Singhania University?
At Singhania University, the process of admission into the BSc Fire and Safety course has been started for the academic session 2023, and the students looking to get access need to visit the university’s official website and fill out the application form before the last date.
The students passing their 12th class will be able to apply for admission to BSc Fire and Safety course. The fee that an applicant needs to pay for pursuing this course via Singhania University is INR 10,000 per year.
BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education Admission Process?
The students who are aspiring to get admission to BSc Fire & Safety course must fill out the application form released by the university to get admission. A general process for the submission of the application form for admission in this course is:
- The aspirant must visit the university’s official website in which they are interested for admission.
- Register your names by filling out the registration form and creating login credentials.
- By using the login credentials students will be able to login into the application form for admission.
- Fill out the application form with all the information asked for and also upload the scanned images of documents marked as mandatory.
- Pay the form submission fee and download the details of the fee submission for future use.
- The confirmation details will be sent by the university to the contact IDs provided by the applicant in the form.
Advantages of BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education?
The students who are aspiring for admission to the BSc Fire & Safety course will be able to make their career a huge success with the help of the numerous advantages offered by the course. Some of the advantages that an applicant gets after opting for this course are:
- The students will be able to learn and cover various important topics included in the curriculum with the help of technology and online study materials.
- No student will be needed to appear to attend classes regularly at any study center or authorized institution.
- The average fee that an applicant needs to pay for pursuing the course is considerably lower than the regular mode making it affordable to every student.
- Students can complete their education by studying according to their timetable and schedule.
- Some institutions conduct tech-friendly classes that help students cover their course curriculum easily and efficiently from their place only.
Scope After BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education?
On passing the BSc Fire and Safety course students can look for a career beyond limitations as the scope for applicants after passing this course is enormously high. Aspirants will be able to apply for jobs at numerous offices, MNCs, the production sector, etc.
The average salary package that an applicant can get on passing this course can be from INR 4 LPA to INR 8.5 LPA. There are various profiles at which students can apply for jobs after passing this course such as:
- Fire Manager,
- Safety Manager,
- Hazard control officer,
- Fire & safety supervisor,
- Hazard & fire safety consultant, etc.
Note: Currently, the Bachelor of Science in Fire and Safety program is not offered as a distant learning option in India. The course can be obtained through traditional mode. Students’ inquiries are the primary focus of the article.