BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education?: UGC-DEB does not approve BTech Civil Engineering course in distance mode. The BTech Civil Engineering is a 4-year engineering course. The Bachelor of Technology degree in Civil Engineering is a discipline of science that deals with the planning, designing, constructing, and maintaining of infrastructure as a whole.
The basic eligibility requirement for admission to distance BTech in Civil Engineering is 50% marks in 12th with Physics, Chemistry, or Statistics.
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- In India, there is no option for distance study for the BTech Civil Engineering programme, students can apply to universities outside.
- For admission to the BTech Civil Engineering program, students can apply in a regular mode.
- When UGC allows BTech Civil Engineering for distance education, we’ll let you know.
The fee structure for the course BTech Civil Engineering in distance learning varies across universities. But it usually ranges between INR 50,000 – INR 1,00,000 per annum.
Many job options are available for students after completing the BTech Civil Engineering distance course like Civil Engineer, Junior Engineer, Site Engineer, etc.
Students of BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education can get an average salary of INR 4.2 Lakhs per annum.
B.Tech Civil Engineering Admission Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 50,000 – INR 1,00,000 per annum
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 4.2 Lakhs per annum
|Civil Engineer, Junior Engineer, Site Engineer, etc.
B.Tech Civil Engineering Distance Education Admission?
The admission process has begun for the B.Tech Civil Engineering program. Admission is going on for the next academic session. Both online and offline options are available for students to apply. They can opt for any of these according to their convenience.
For admission to the B.Tech in Civil Engineering, class 12th marks are considered. Some institutions also conduct admission entrance exams. The students must apply by the deadlines announced by the universities.
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Eligibility Criteria?
- Make sure you meet the college/university’s eligibility requirements before applying.
- The eligibility requirements vary from college to college and from university to university.
- Completion of 12th class in Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) from a board of education recognized by the state (State Board or Central Board).
- A minimum of 50% in the 10+2/Intermediate examination from any recognized central or state board.
- The program is also open to holders of diplomas in the same civil engineering field.
- Admissions are based on merit.
- In order to gain admission to some colleges, students must either write an entrance exam or participate in a personal interview.
B.Tech Civil Engineering Distance Education Admission Process?
Step 1. For the admission process, candidates can visit the university’s official website; fill in all the required details.
Step 2. Candidate will make the payment via credit, debit, and also via e challan.
Step 3. After fee submission, the student can print fee receipts through website or university
Documents Required for admission in BTech Civil Engineering DDE
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate