BTech Information Technology Distance Education Admission: Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology DDE is a four-year undergraduate course. This course deals with information security, maintenance of databases, technical support for computers, and business software creation. Admissions are based on Merit and there is no specified age limit to pursue this course.
The admission eligibility for distance BTech Information technology is 50% marks in 12th with the science stream. Students should have studied subjects like Physics, Chemistry, or Mathematics in the 12th.
BTech Information technology distance learning fee structure differs across universities. But it usually remains between INR 50,000 to INR 90,000 per annum.
The distance programme of BTech in Information technology can be done in 4 years.
The starting salary ranges between INR 4 LPA to INR 7 LPA for BTech Information technology distance education.
The jobs that students get after completing the BTech Information technology distance course include System analyst, Consultant, Software developer, IT coordinator, etc
BTech Information Technology Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||4 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 50,000 – INR 90,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||B.Tech (Computer Science), B.Tec (Electronics & Communication), etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4 LPA – INR 7 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Software Developer, Applications Developer, Testing Engineer, etc.|
BTech Information Technology DDE Eligibility Criteria
BTech IT distance course aspirants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The candidate must have completed his or her 12th grade through an ICSE, CBSE, or other state-approved board.
- Physics, chemistry, and mathematics should have been studied as main subjects during 10+2.
- Passed class 12 with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Lateral entry to BTech IT distance course will require students to complete a 3 year diploma course from a recognized institution.
B.Tech in Information Technology Distance Education Admission Process
- To Apply For Admission To College Or University, candidates should Go To Official Website.
- Candidates Need To Fill Application Through The Online/Offline Application Form.
- Register and login with the username and password.
- In The Application Form, Applicants Need To Fill in All The Correct Details.
- Upload required documents in correct size and format.
- Incomplete Applications Or Forms With Errors Will Be Rejected.
- Candidate Can make payment Through Credit/Debit Cards Of The Application Fee + Entrance Exam Fee.
- If A Candidate Wants To Make Payment Of The Fees By Cash, They Can Do So Through Bank E-Challan.
- After all the admission process, take out the fee receipt.
Documents Required for admission in BTech Information Technology DDE:
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
BTech Information Technology Distance Education Scope
After completing BTech Information Technology distance education from a recognized university, candidates will have various options to start their careers. Numerous companies in India and abroad offer many jobs with handsome salary packages. After this course in India, the average salary will be between 2.5 lakhs per annum to 15 lakhs per annum. Below is the name of some top industries offering serval jobs to BTech IT students.
- Power plants
- Cement Industries
- Communication Companies
- Thermal Power Industries
- Nuclear Industries
- Aerospace Industries
- Automobiles Industries
- Chemical industries
- Steel Industries
- Paper Industries
- Power generation industries and many more.