Diploma Bakery Confectionery Distance Education Admission 2023: It takes a whole year to finish. This course is taught at several universities in India so that Students can register for it anywhere in India. After the course, the private and public sector salaries will be between INR 3 LPA and INR 4 LPA.
This course will teach you how to make different kinds of baked goods, teach you about the different kinds of ingredients used in baking, and give you a good understanding of the tools used in baking.
The fee range for Diploma in Bakery Confectionary is between INR 25,000 to INR 1,00,000 per annum
Diploma Bakery Confectionery Distance Education Highlight
|Type of Course||Diploma|
|Full Form of Course||Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery.|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||1 Year.|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||45%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Fee||INR 25,000 to INR 1,00,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||PG Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery, B.Voc in Bakery & Confectionery, etc.|
|Average Salary||INR 3 to 4 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Chef, Supply Chain Management, Maintenance Manager, Bakery Specialists, etc.|
Diploma Bakery Confectionery Distance Education Application Form 2023
The application form will be accessible on the university’s official website. The student should visit the website regularly for admissions-related updates. The application required information about past education. Before filling out the form, students should verify that they meet the qualifying requirements outlined below. All information, including name, date of birth, and grades, must correspond to the previous year’s academic certificates.
Diploma Bakery Confectionery Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Below are the eligibility requirements for Diploma Bakery Confectionery Distance Education. To qualify for admission, students must meet the requirements.
- Earn a bachelor’s degree from a recognized board/university.
- Obtain a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum mark of 55%.
- For students in the reserved group, there is a 5% moderation.
- Human development, home science, psychology, child development, medicine, social work, etc., are all speciality areas for bachelor’s degrees.
- No container will be acknowledged. Students must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Various universities have different standards.
Diploma Bakery Confectionery Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- Visit the official website of the university for access to the application form.
- The application form should be filled out properly (completely and correctly).
- Invalid & Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Application fees can be made online or offline mode.
- In Online mode, the application fee is paid through a Credit/Debit Card.
- In offline mode, the application fee is paid through e-challan.
- After successfully paying the application fee, students take a printout and keep it for future reference.
Documents required for admission in Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery DDE
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar card is required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo
Diploma Bakery Confectionery Distance Education Syllabus
|Career Development||Psychological Basis of Guidance and Counselling|
|Essentials of Guidance and Counselling||Assessment and Appraisal in Guidance and Counselling|
|Mental Health and Adjustment||Stress and Conflict Management|
Diploma Bakery Confectionery Distance Education Skills Required
As a baker, you would produce several buns, pastries, croissants, bread rolls, loaves, cakes, etc., while incorporating your original ideas into the basic recipe. While a diploma in bakery confectionery will teach you how to weigh ingredients, combine them, and arrange them into a mould. A professional in confectionery also needs to have a few other talents. Here are a few examples of them:
- Correct ingredient knowledge
- The ability to conserve resources
- Rapid learner
- Proper knowledge of pricing
- A basic understanding of mathematics is required to justify the procedures (i.e., how much of each element is needed and why).
- Understanding demographics is necessary (especially if you run a bakery)
- Must be an effective communicator to accurately describe the product and convince clients to purchase new items.
- The ability to work on a single task for hours at a time.
A professional baker has several responsibilities that go along with their skill set. Let’s take a closer look at a few of them:
- Check the Ingredients’ Quality
- Create fresh recipes
- The baking process, in particular, requires accuracy and care.
- Being responsible for any failure
Benefits of Diploma Bakery Confectionery Distance Education
The following are the advantages of the Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery course:
- You can benefit from the rising desire.
- It will be useful for a high-paying job.
- Tours are free.
- The production has a large crowd.
- After completing the training, one can pursue a career as a teacher.
- Candidates can improve their expertise and skills.
Career Prospects and Job Scope for a Diploma Bakery Confectionery Distance Education
Students who complete a Diploma Bakery Confectionery Distance Education program can find employment in both the private and public sectors. Many job options are available for the students. Due to the flexibility of the courses, students can choose from a wide range of jobs. Below are some of the best job options for students with a Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery.
|Job Profile||Employment Area|
|Food Production Manager||Airlines caterers|
|Maintenance Manager||Institutional Food Service Providers|
|Chef Manager||Hotels & Restaurants|
|Cake Decorator||Specialist Bakeries|
|Food Entrepreneur||Large Baked Goods Manufactures|
|Head Baker||Retail bakeries|
|Banquet Chef||Cruise Liners|
|Bakery Specialist||Fast Food Outlets|