Diploma Hospital Administration Distance Education Admission 2023: The Diploma in Hospital Administration program can be done in one to three years. It depends on the University. Although most universities take direct admission to this distance diploma program, some universities take admission on entrance or merit-based. Those students who cannot attend the regular class for some reason have the opportunity to apply to this program in distance mode.
- The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for admission to the Diploma in Hospital Administration Distance education course is 12th from a recognized board of education.
- To pursue a distance Diploma in Hospital Administration course, a candidate should pay an average fee of about INR 35,000/- to INR 1,20,000/-.
Top Job Profiles
- A student has a lot of job opportunities after completing a hospital administration diploma course, such as Front office administrator, Operation executive, admin executive, patient relation executive, etc.
- Admission to the Diploma in Hospital Management distance education course is ongoing at Madras University, and the last date to apply is 15 September 2023. Source
- Admission is open for the Diploma in Hospital Administration distance education course for the July 2023 session. The extended last date to apply is 15 September 2023. Source
- Admission to diploma courses also going on at IGNOU, apply before the last date 10 September, 2023. Source
Diploma Hospital Administration Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Diploma|
|Full-Form||Diploma in Hospital Administration.|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||Course Duration of Diploma in Hospital Administration is 1 Year- 3 years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||45%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 35,000 – INR 1,20,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||Master in Hospital Administration, Bachelor in Hospital Administration, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.8 Lakh per annum|
|Employment Roles||Admin Executive, Assistance Manager, Front Office Administrator, Operation Executive, Patient Relation Executive, etc.|
Is a Distance Diploma in Hospital Administration Worth it?
Yes, a Diploma in Hospital Administration distance education program is worth it. Numerous medical colleges in India open their admission window every for this kind of distance diploma programs
- Skills: Students enrolled in this diploma can get skills in hospital management, leadership skills, Analytical Skills, problem-solving skills, Excellent Communication skills, Teamwork skills, etc.
- Time Flexibility: The schedules of Diploma in Hospital Administration students are completely flexible. They may study in a laid-back setting at their own pace.
- Fee and cost: The cost-saving and cost-effectiveness of a distance education program in environmental engineering cannot be disputed. The average academic fee for this distance diploma ranges from INR 35K to 120K per year.
- Earn While You Learn: You will not have to travel to campus or navigate busy hallways to attend a distance diploma in Hospital Administration course. By doing this, you will be able to do other side jobs and study more effectively.
Diploma Hospital Administration Distance Education Admission 2023
Students interested in pursuing the Diploma in Hospital Administration distance education program are now invited to apply for the July 2023 session. Several Universities offer distance diploma programs like IGNOU, Madras University, Uttarakhand Open University, and so on. Interested and eligible students have to visit the official website of their chosen University and have to apply before the endmost date of admission.
1 Year Diploma in Hospital Administration Distance Education
The diploma programs in Hospital Administration are usually offered over a period of three years by universities and colleges, but some colleges and universities offer these programs over a one-year period. A candidate who has completed their 12th grade with a minimum of 45% marks is eligible to apply. There is no minimum or maximum age limit to apply for a one-year duration Diploma Hospital Administration Distance Education program.
Eligibility for Diploma Hospital Administration Distance Education
To get admission to a Diploma Hospital Administration Distance Education program, students must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below:
- Qualified for 10+2/intermediate exam in any stream from a recognized board of education (State Board or Central Board).
- Scored an aggregate mark of 45% in the 10+2/Intermediate exam from any recognized state or central board.
- Admission is based on either merit basis or any entrance exams which are equivalent to it.
- Based on college selection, students must write the entrance exam or attend a personal interview at the desired college.
- Any age group that meets the eligibility criteria can apply.
Diploma Hospital Administration Distance Education Admission Procedure 2023
- The candidate must visit the college’s official website to apply for the application form.
- Before filling out the application, candidates must read all the necessary information.
- Application forms with errors will be rejected.
- Payment for the application fee + entrance exam fee can be made by net banking.
- The candidates can make payments through a bank e-challan.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Diploma Hospital Administration Distance Education Admission
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Aadhar card is required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo
Diploma Hospital Administration Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Years||Hospital Administration & General Management|
|Hospital Information System (His)|
|Hospital Planning & Classification|
|Hospital Functions & Services|
|Quality Assurance, Hospital|
Diploma Hospital Administration Distance Education Skills Required
|Managing administration of a healthcare institute||Business administrative skills|
|Analytical skills||Interpersonal skills|
|Problem-solving skills||Excellent communication skills|
|Relationship-building skills||Knowledge of the healthcare industry|
|Ability to work under pressure||—|
Diploma in Hospital Administration Distance Education Career Opportunities
After completing a Diploma in Hospital Management distance learning, candidates can explore various career opportunities in the healthcare industry. They can work in clinics, hospitals, healthcare technology companies, healthcare consulting firms, patient service coordination, etc.
Job Profiles after Diploma Hospital Administration Distance Education
Students got great job opportunities in public and private sector organizations. They can work in many reputed job profiles as Operation executives, Front office administrators, Hospital administrators, Healthcare Finance Managers, and patient relations executives. Students choose any of the profiles of their choice.
Q- What is the duration of a Diploma in Hospital Administration Distance Education?
Ans: The duration of the Distance Diploma Hospital Administration program is 1 to 3 years.
Q- What is the Course fee for the Diploma in Hospital Administration Distance Education?
Ans: The average course fee of the Distance Diploma Hospital Administration program is INR 35,000/- to INR 1,20,000/-.
Q: What will be the salary after completing the Diploma in Hospital Administration Distance Education?
Ans: Numerous companies offer various jobs after this diploma program, the average salary after the Diploma in Hospital Administration Distance Education program will be approx 3.8 lakhs per annum.