MSc in Animation & Game Design Distance Education Admission 2023: MSC Animation and Game Design are a two years master’s course which they teach you about Computer-Based 2D Animation, Multimedia & Computer Graphics, Colour Theory, and Introduction to Programming Language. It is one of those courses which are high paying.
The basic eligibility for a distance Master’s in Animation and Game Design is a Graduation or BSc degree in a relevant field.
The fee structure for the course of Master in Animation and Game Design in distance education varies for different institutions. But it generally ranges between INR 35,000 – INR 1,50,000 per annum.
Applications for admission to the Master’s in Animation and Game Design distance learning can be submitted in online mode as well as offline mode.
The average salary after completing the Master in Animation and Game Design from distance education is INR 5-7 Lakhs per annum.
MSc in Animation & Game Design Distance Education Admission 2023 Highlights
|Type of Course||Master’s Degree|
|Full-Form of Course||MSc in Animation & Game Design|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||Graduation or BSc in a relevant field|
|Average Course Fees||INR 35,000 – INR 1,50,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BSc in Animation, MSc in Animation|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 5-7 Lakhs per annum|
|Employment Roles||3D animator, 2D animator, Digital artist, etc.|
MSc in Animation & Game Design Distance Education Admission 2023
Those who want to get into the MSc in Animation & Game Design Distance Education program must fill out an application. Many universities have opened up their admission portal where students can apply. An offline application submission option is also available for students; they can visit the campus and fill up the admission form.
It is important to note that candidates must check their eligibility for the Distance MSc in Animation & Game Design course. Their application form will be rejected if they don’t meet the basic eligibility criterion set by the university. Students have to apply for the course before the last date.
MSc in Animation & Game Design Distance Education Eligibility
- The candidate must have completed the UG degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- A BSc in relevant subjects is preferable.
- The candidate must have good sketching or drawing skills.
MSc in Animation & Game Design Distance Education Admission Procedure
- Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website.
- Candidates need to fill in all the information correctly; otherwise, college universities will reject an Application form with incorrect details.
- Candidates need to check all the information previews before submitting the Application form.
- Payment for the application fee + entrance exam fee can be made by net banking.
- The candidates can make payments through a bank e-challan.
- The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to MSc in Animation & Game Design Distance Education
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
MSc in Animation & Game Design Distance Education Syllabus
The syllabus for the MSc Animation is critically designed to cover all the topics that are meant to be helpful for the candidate pursuing the course. Here, we have created an overview of the MSc Animation syllabus, which covers most of the important topics in it
- 3D Tracking & Match Moving
- Advance Animation & VFX
- Advance Character Setup & Animation
- Advance Digital Enhancement
- Advanced Digital Art Photography Part 1 & 2
- Advanced Rendering
- Advanced Techniques of Texturing & Lighting
- Art of Integration-Dynamics II
- Enhancement of Editing
- Introduction of Dynamics-I
- Introduction & Advancement of 3D Design
- Introduction & Advancement of Next-Gen 3D
- Introduction of Compositing
- Introduction of UV Layouts & Texturing
- Next-Gen Character Design
- Practical On 3D Tracking/ Match Moving & Compositing
- Practical in Character Animation/Dynamics/Texturing & Lighting
- Practical in Character Design/UV Layouts & Texture
- Practical on Digital Art
- Production Techniques of Lighting
- Script Writing & Story Board Designing
- Final Project
MSc in Animation & Game Design Distance Education Skill Required
- The ability of visual storytelling
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and for long hours
- Knowledge of trends in animation
- Ability to meet the deadline
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Artistic Mindset
- Drawing skills
- Ability to visualize
- Presentation Skills
MSc in Animation & Game Design Distance Education Career Opportunities
- Enhanced visualizations Artist
- Work area Publishing Specialist
- Interactive media Author
- Visual Designer
- Report Specialist
- Website specialist
MSc in Animation & Game Design Distance Education Employment Area
- Gameplay Programmer
- Level Scripter
- Level Designer
- Game Designer
- Experience Designer
- Tools Programmer
MSc in Animation & Game Design Distance Education Salary in India
The salary of an MSc in Animation & Game Design distance education varies depending on the specialization chosen by candidates. Distance MSc in Animation & Game Design graduate salaries in India may also be affected by a number of other factors, such as experience, skill, location, knowledge, type of industry, and job role.
With more experience, graduates can increase their salaries. The starting salary for an MSc graduate in Animation & Game Design course usually ranges from 5 LPA to 7 LPA.