PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a one-year course split into two semesters. Students can get admission into this course through a merit list or an entrance exam. Candidates must have graduated from a recognized college or university with at least 50% of the possible points. There is no age limit for people who want to take admission in this course.
While completing the PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law Distance Education program, students fully understand the Intellectual Property Rights, which helps them to get better job opportunities.
- For Admission to PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law Distance Education course, Bachelor’s degree is required from a recognized university with a minimum of 45-50%.
- The duration of the Distance PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law program is 1 Year.
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law course average fee is INR 10,000 to INR 80,000 per annum.
- PG Diploma distance education admission for the 2023 session is going on IGNOU. The admission deadline is 31 August 2023. (Click Here)
- JMI Distance PG Diploma admission for the 2023 session is going on. The last date to apply is 31 August 2023. (Click Here)
PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||PG Diploma|
|Full-Form of Course||Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||1 Year|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a Recognized University or Institution|
|Average Course Fees||INR 10,000 to INR 80,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||Bachelor of Law, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2.5 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Patent Engineer, IP Analyst, etc.|
PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law Distance Education Admission 2023
In India, There are many universities and institute that offers PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law Distance Education course for students. Registration is open at IGNOU University for this course for the July 2023-24 session. The PGD in Intellectual Property Law distance learning program at IGNOU is open. Candidates can apply by the official website of their chosen University.
Apart from IGNOU, Symbiosis, National Law of India University, IGMPI India, and more universities will also offer PGDs in Intellectual Property Law Distance Education. Usually, Most Universities do not take any entrance exam for admission. Most probably, admission to these universities will be conducted on the basis of merit scores.
Please read the following points to ensure you are ready to join the PGD in Intellectual Property Law distance education program.
- Graduating from a well-known university is important in any field.
- A one-year program at a well-known online university costs between INR 300 and INR 1000.
- There are no more things to do to get a PGD in Intellectual Property Law.
- After sending their application, students find out if they got it in 30–45 days.
- An applicant needs to give the right documents or information on the application form to get their money back.
Eligibility for PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law Distance Education
Universities may have different rules about who can take a PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law Distance Education course. Before applying to college or university, students must ensure they meet the requirements.
- For students to be eligible, they must graduate from a recognized university.
- To get into the PG diploma in Intellectual Property Law distance education course, you need at least 50% of the possible points on your bachelor’s degree.
- Admission to the PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law through distance education is based on merit or tests that are similar.
- Depending on which college they want to go to, students must either take an entrance exam or go to an interview at that college.
- People of any age can take this pg diploma course.
- Anyone of a certain age who meets the minimum requirements can apply.
PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law Distance Education Admission Procedure
Those who want to apply for the PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law Distance Education course can follow the given admission process. Below we have provided the complete thing which will be required while applying for this course.
Step 1. The candidates should fill out the application form through the college’s online portal.
Step 2. All the information provided in the application form should be correct.
Step 3. The payment for the application fee + entrance exam fee can be made through both online and offline modes.
Step 4. The confirmation notification for the admission will be sent through email or SMS to the candidate.
Documents Required for PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law Distance Education
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 & UG certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law Distance Education Syllabus
|Paper I – General Introduction of Law & Legal Systems||This paper equips the system with legal thinking and reasoning skills. This also focuses on Indian legal systems. A student without a legal background would find this course useful for learning about the legal system.|
|Paper II – Law of Patents||Module I: Patent System: An Overview|
|Module II: Patentability|
|Module III: Patent/Prior Art Search|
|Module IV: Drafting a Patent Specification|
|Module V: Patent Procedure in India|
|Module VI: Patent Cooperation Treaty|
|Module VII: Patent Infringement|
|Paper III – Law of Copyrights and Designs||Module I: Introduction to Copyright Law|
|Module II: International Conventions relating to Copyright L|
|Module III: Core Principles: Idea-Expression Dichotomy, Originality and|
|Fixation Under Copyright Law|
|Module IV: Authorship, Ownership, Transfer of Rights, and Registration of Copyright|
|Module V: Rights of Copyright Owner|
|Module VI: Infringement of Copyright|
|Module VII: Fair Dealing as a Defense under Copyright Law|
|Module VIII: Technological Protection Measures: anti-circumvention laws, the safe harbor for Intermediaries|
|Module IX: Copyright Board and Copyright Societies|
|Module X: Performer’s Rights and Broadcast Reproduction Rights|
|Module XI: Compulsory and Statutory Licensing of Copyright|
|Module XII: Remedies: Civil, Criminal and Administrative|
|Module XIII: Law of Designs|
|Paper IV – Law of Trademarks||Module I: Principles of Trademark|
|Module II: Procedure for Obtaining Registration of Trademark and Rights of the Owner of Trademarks|
|Module III: Infringement of Trademark|
|Module IV: Domain Name Protection|
|Module V: Protection of Geographical Indication|
|Paper V – Dissertation||The dissertation can improve knowledge about this field and formulate a new topic.|
Note: Colleges may differ in their syllabuses. Students should consult their respective colleges for syllabus.
Benefits of PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law Distance Education
- The law on intellectual property can help you make money from your ideas.
- The law of intellectual property can make your business more valuable on the market.
- The law of intellectual property can help you stand out from the crowd.
- You can use Intellectual Property Law to get money.
- The law of intellectual property can help businesses make the most of exporting opportunities.
|Some Other Diploma Courses|
|PGDHHM Distance Education|
|PGDHM Distance Education|
|PG Diploma in Hypnotherapy|
|PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations|
|PG Diploma in Architecture Interior Design|
Job Prospects for PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law Distance Education
Candidates will have a lot of opportunities available to them if they take an intellectual property law course. People who are knowledgeable about intellectual property law have greater opportunities as trading and other economic activities increase. Following are some possible methods for hiring a candidate with a PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law from a distance education program.
- Legal Publishers
- Intellectual property lawyers
- Patent Lawyers
- Can prepare for Civil Services/Judicial Services