PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Distance Education Admission 2024: It is a one-year high advanced level course. PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Distance Education course is available in various universities for sessions 2024. The last date is 29 February 2024 for PGDPC distance education admission. Students who are interested in applying for this graduation must meet the eligibility requirements before filling out the application form. Students can easily get direct admission to this distance PG Diploma program.
In this program, students understand Psychological fundamentals and individual thought processing in humans. Some of the top Universities and colleges conduct this course of admission twice a year, just like IGNOU January and July sessions. Students can enroll in this PGD in Psychological Counselling Distance Education according to the Chosen college eligibility requirements. Candidates seeking admission to the PG Diploma Psychological Counselling program can apply through the official website of their chosen University.
PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling DDE Latest Updates: February 2024
- Applications for the PG Diploma in Psychology Guidance and Counselling DDE are now being accepted at the IMTS Institute. The last date is 29 February 2024 for admission. Apply Now
- For the 2024 academic year, Subharti University is accepting applications for its distance-learning PG Diploma in Psychology Guidance and Counselling. Applications must be submitted by the deadline of 28 February 2024. Apply Now
- Admission for the January session of the PG Diploma in Psychology Guidance and Counselling programme at DIRD is now open. Students must apply by 25 February 2024*, the deadline. Source
The minimum eligibility required for admission to the Distance PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Distance Education course is 50% upon graduation from any recognized university or institute.
The basic course fee for the Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Counselling usually starts from Rs 10,000 and goes up to Rs 55,000. The fees that we have used earlier are average, so it mainly depends on from university to university.
Students with a Distance PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling course degree may get jobs with high salaries at the start of their careers.
PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Post Graduate Diploma
|Full-Form of Course
|Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Counselling
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|The course Duration of the PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling in Distance Education is 1 Year.
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduate from a Recognized University or Institution
|Average Course Fees
|INR 10,000/- to INR 55,000/- per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|Bachelor in Psychological Counselling, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3.5L per annum
|Clinical Psychologist, Counsellor, etc.
Eligibility for PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Distance Education
Eligibility Criteria differ from University to University for PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Distance Education. Admissions will be fully based on merit score and there is no entrance required to take admission in the PG diploma course.
- Bachelor’s Degree holders / Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for admission to this PG diploma course.
- Students must have a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation/Bachelor’s degree.
- For admission to this PG diploma course, there is no age limit.
- Any age group that meets the minimum eligibility criteria can apply.
PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Distance Education Admission Process 2024
PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Distance Education program Admission is available at various universities. Students can apply by the last date 29 February 2024 for PGDPC admission through merit scores and entrance exams. Some universities also offer direct admissions to PG Diploma in Counselling Psychology Distance Education. The process can be completed online/offline. Read the article for more information.
Various universities offer this in distance mode. For admission to the PG Diploma in Counselling Psychology Distance Education, students have to complete all the required admission process steps. following are mentioned below. Students must complete the process in the correct manner and without any errors.
Step 1. Visit the official website of institutions for admission to the college.
Step 2. Candidates can get admission by filling out the online application form.
Step 3. In the application form, applicants need to fill in all the correct details.
Step 4. Application forms with errors will be rejected.
Step 5. Payment for the application fee + entrance exam fee can be done by net banking.
Step 6. The candidates can make payments through bank e-challan.
Step 7. The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration.
Documents Required for PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Distance Education
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- 10+2 & UG Certificate
- D.O.B. Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Why Study PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Distance Education?
The aims and goals of each person will determine whether they are able to earn a PG Diploma in Psychological Counseling. Here are a few justifications for taking this course:
- Known Profession: In the highly sought-after field of psychological counseling, recent graduates with the necessary qualifications can apply for openings right away. Any applicant who has the drive to succeed in the field will quickly experience unstoppable success.
- High Pay: Graduates of the postgraduate psychological counseling program typically receive greater pay in both private and public companies.
- Opportunities in Employment: Graduates with a postgraduate diploma in psychological counseling have a wide choice of career options to choose from. Graduates have the option of working as student counselors or health counselors.
Benefits of PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Distance Education
There are several benefits to pursuing the PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Distance Education course. Beneath, we have provided some benefits of taking this course.
- With the evolving nature of global difficulties, training is also useful for resolving human problems and has taken on a new dimension.
- The course provides a foundation for more graduate work in this area, such as a PhD or M.Phil.
- In addition, the course covers the relevant laws, child and adolescent therapy, ethical standards, therapeutic intervention strategies, group therapy, counseling theory, marital and family therapy, assessment methods and processes, client-counselor relationships, and testing.
PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Distance Education Syllabus
|Subjects of Study
|Fundamentals of Psychology
|Psychopathology and Mental Health
|Counselling and Health Psychology
|Counseling Techniques and Assessment
Distance PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Career Scope
Candidates who have completed their psychological counseling training successfully will be qualified to work in healthcare facilities, mental health centers, academic institutions, rehabilitation centers, NGOs that work with children, adolescents, older people, or special populations, industrial setups or corporate houses, engage in individual entrepreneurship, and pursue higher education.
Candidates can work as professors and lecturers at national institutions if they are interested in and eager to work in the teaching profession.
|Schools & Colleges
|Teacher & Lecturer
|Clinical Counseling Head
|Consultant Clinical Psychologist
PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Distance Education at SCDL
The Post Diploma Psychological Counselling distance education program at Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning is currently accepting applications for the upcoming new academic session. Candidates must have graduated from an Indian institution with at least 40 to 50 percent of the required grades to be considered for this PG Diploma program. For a distance PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling program, SCDL charges between INR 20,000 and INR 30,000.
PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Distance Education Chennai
Admission for a PG diploma in Psychological counseling distance education program will start soon in Chennai. Serval colleges/universities offer this type of PG diploma program in Chennai. To get admission to this program, candidates must pass graduation with 40-50 percent marks (as per university) from a recognized university. Most universities take admission on a merit-based. Students can choose the University/college as per their choice and can apply by reaching the official website of the University chosen by them.
Q: What is the scope of the PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Distance Education Mode?
Ans: Those who completed the PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling distance education course from a recognized university or institution can work as a Therapist, Educational Counselor, Career Counselor, and many more.
Q What is the duration of the PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Distance Education
Ans: Candidates can complete the PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling Distance Education program in one year.
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.