Bachelor in Acting and Film Studies Distance Education: Admission For Bachelor in Acting and Film Studies is started by the universities in Distance Education mode. Bachelor in Acting and Film Studies is a 3-year Distance Education Course. UGC/AICTE approves it. While completing this course, students also pursue an internship to get practical knowledge and the actual appearance of theoretical knowledge. To get More Information about the course, please read the full article given below. For more information about the course, students can call for free counseling at 9210989898.
The minimum eligibility to pursue a Bachelor in Acting and Film Studies in distance mode is a 12th pass from a recognized board. Students must have got at least 50% marks in 12th.
The fee for the distance course of Bachelor in Acting and Film Studies is different in different universities. But it usually ranges between INR 30,000 – INR.2,40,000 per annum.
Bachelor in Acting and Film Studies in distance mode has seen a steady rise as it offers a very high salary. Approximately, it is 4.5 lakh per annum.
Job profiles include Advertising Art Director, Concept Artist, etc.
Bachelor in Acting and Film Studies Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- Algappa University opens admission for Bachelor in Acting and Film Studies in Distance mode for the academic year 2024. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024.Source
- Singhania University opened admission in the 2024 session for Bachelor in Acting and Film Studies in Distance mode. The last date will be 29 February 2024 for admission to this University. Source
- IMTS started admission for Bachelor in Acting and Film studies in Distance mode for the academic year 2024. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. APPLY NOW
Bachelor in Acting and Film Studies Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Bachelor in Acting and Film Studies
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 30,000 – INR 2,40,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Communication, Bachelor of Journalism, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 4.5 L per annum
|Advertising Art Director, Concept Artist, etc.
Bachelor in Acting and Film Studies Distance Education Admission 2024
The admission process into the Bachelor’s in Acting and Film Studies Distance Education has been started at numerous universities and drama schools for the academic session 2024. Students aspiring for admission in the course are required to have passed their 12th class and equivalent education from a recognized institution or board.
In order to get admission into this UG course of Acting and Film Studies, applicants must fill out the application form, which can be found on the university’s official website. Concerning the admission procedure, most of the universities or institutions offer admission based on 12th marks.
Bachelor in Acting and Film Studies Distance Education Eligibility
- Go through college/university eligibility criteria before applying.
- Eligibility criteria vary from college to college or university to university.
- Qualified for 10+2/intermediate exam in relevant discipline from a recognized board of education (State Board or Central Board).
- Scored an aggregate mark of 50% in the 10+2/Intermediate exam from any recognized state or central board. (45% for reserved category students)
- A 5% relaxation in marks will be given to reserved category students such as SC/ST/OBC/Differently-Abled & other categories.
Bachelor in Acting and Film Studies Distance Education Admission Procedure
- To get admission, visit the college’s official website and read all the necessary information to fill out the application form carefully.
- Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website.
- While filling out the admission application form, the candidate needs to check and fill in the required Address Details, Eligibility, ID Proof, and Basic Details.
- After applying, the candidate needs to pay the application fee through the online payment portal.
- Payment will be made through debit/credit or cash.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Bachelor in Acting and Film Studies Distance Education
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar card is required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo
Bachelor in Acting and Film Studies Distance Education FAQ
Q. Which bachelor’s degree is best for acting?
Ans. The list of best bachelor’s degrees for acting is given below:
- BA (Hons) in Screen Acting.
- BA in Live Performance.
- BA Theatre Arts.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- BFA in Acting.
- BFA in Theatre
- International Degree Program in Acting or Filmmaking.
- Theatre (BFA) with Acting Emphasis
Q. Can I get admitted into Bachelor in Acting and Film Studies Distance Education course at the age of 25?
Ans. Distance education courses in Bachelor of Acting and Film Studies have no age limit.