Bachelor of Fashion Designing Distance Education: Admission started for the 2024-25 academic year in the Bachelor of Fashion Designing course in Distance mode. Bachelor of Fashion Designing (BFD) Distance Education admission is based on a merit list/common entrance exam and candidates must have passed 10+2 with at least 45% of marks to be eligible to apply for the test. After completing this program, students can expect to earn up to Rs.3.5 lakh per year. For more details of the course, students can call 9210989898 for free counseling.
Eligibility: 12th with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education.
Duration: The Duration of the Bachelor of Fashion Designing distance education courses is 3 years.
Fee: The fee for the program BFD ODL varies in different universities.
Bachelor of Fashion Designing Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- LPU starts admission for BFD in Distance Education mode in 2024. 15 March 2024 will be the last date to apply for admission. Source
- BFD Distance Course admission is now open at IMTS Institute for the 2024 Session. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Mangalayatan University started admission for the BFD course in Distance mode for the 2024 session. All the students can apply before 29 February 2024 for admission. Apply Now
Bachelor of Fashion Designing DDE Admission Highlight
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Bachelor of Fashion Designing
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|Rs.60,000 – Rs.6,50,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|B.Des (Textile Design), etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|Rs.3.5 L per annum
|Quality Control Boards, Fashion Marketing & Merchandising, etc.
Bachelor of Fashion Designing (BFD) Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission to the program BFD Distance Education has been closed by most of the universities for the current session. Interested candidates need to wait for the opening of the admission window of the universities to the next academic session.
Bachelor of Fashion Designing (BFD) Distance Education Admission Procedure
- Candidates must visit the official website of the college/university to get an application form for admission.
- Applicants must fill in all the information correctly; incorrect information will be rejected without informing the candidate.
- After filling out the application form the candidate needs to pay the fee through an online payment portal by E-Banking debit/credit card.
- Take A Print of the Final Submitted Form.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Bachelor of Fashion Designing (BFD) Distance Education
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar card is required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo
Bachelor of Fashion Designing (BFD) Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Each college or university may have different eligibility requirements for the Bachelor of Fashion Design (BFD). There are, however, a few prerequisites for BFD membership in India. To obtain the Bachelor of Fashion Design, you must meet specific requirements (BFD). Other elements also exist, however, they can differ from university to university.
- The Fashion Design program is available to diploma holders as well. Several universities perform their entrance tests to get students admitted to this program.
- The majority of BFD colleges have a class 12 graduation requirement.
- Additionally, each university has a minimal overall grade requirement. Generally speaking, it needs to be at least 50%.
- For entrance, several institutions provide an aptitude exam.
Bachelor of Fashion Designing (BFD) Distance Education Syllabus
The syllabus for the Bachelor of Fashion Designing (BFD) Distance Education course is given below:
|Foundation Program in design
|History of Western Costumes
|Fashion Forecasting and Trend Analysis
|Appreciation of Textiles
|History of Indian Costumes
|Apparel Manufacturing Process
|Apparel development and Showcasing
|Craft Field Study and Research
|Fashion Merchandising and Management
|Fabric and Trim Research and Sourcing
|Intellectual Property Rights
|Fashion Photography and Styling