Bachelors Visual Communication Distance Education: Admission for bachelors Visual Communication is now open. The Bachelor of Visual Communication program is offered online over three years. The UGC/AICTE has approved this course. As a result of completing the BVC program, graduates may find employment in the public and private sectors. For more details, students can now get free counseling by calling 9210989898.
A wide range of fine arts and multimedia courses are available as part of a visual communication bachelor’s degree program offered online. As a result of this course, students will learn how to manage visual theories and communications, design objects, solve conceptual issues, and work with graphic programs.
Bachelors Visual Communication Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute open admission in the 2024 session for Bachelor of Visual Communication in Distance mode. All the students can apply for admission before 29 February 2024. APPLY NOW
- NIILM University started the admission process for the Bachelor of Visual Communication in the 2024 academic year. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for the admission. APPLY NOW
- Bachelor of Visual Communication course admission is open at Subharti University in Distance Education mode. The deadline for admission is 29 February 2024. APPLY NOW
Bachelors Visual Communication Distance Education Highlight
|Type of Course
|Bachelors Degree Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Bachelor of Visual Communication
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|Rs.25,000 – Rs.3,00,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|Bachelor in Mass Communication, BA in Journalism, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|Rs.3 L per annum
|Graphic Artist, Desktop Publisher, Digital Photographer, Media Marketing Executive, etc.
Bachelors Visual Communication Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission to the Bachelor of visual communication distance education has been closed now., Students need to wait for the next academic session. A lot of universities offer admission to this bachelor’s degree program every year to the candidates who have passed out 12th board exam with a minimum percentage score of 50%.
Bachelors Visual Communication Distance Education Application Form 2024
Application forms for the admission to Bachelor’s Visual Communication course will be available on the official websites of universities. Students can fill out the application form after completing the eligibility requirements. Generally, the application forms are released in the June-July months of every year in many universities. Students should check more information on the official website of the particular university to which they want admission.
Bachelors Visual Communication Distance Education Eligibility
The following criteria must be met to be considered for admission to the BA Visual Communication ODL program.
- The candidate must pass 10+2 or 12th or equivalent with either 50% marks or a minimum percentage from a central or state board in India.
- An entrance test is required for admission to the BA Visual Communication ODL program (however, not all universities require valid scores from entrance tests).
Bachelors Visual Communication Distance Education Admission Process
The process for getting into a college degree program will take place online and offline. Those who want to sign up for the Bachelor’s in Visual Communication Distance Education program will have to do either of the two processes listed. The steps for getting into the Bachelor’s specialized program are listed below.
- Explore the Bachelors Visual Communication Distance Education admission portal
- Upon registering online,
- To register, you will need to verify your OTP.
- Applicants’ names, email addresses, mobile numbers, etc., would be required on the sign-in page.
- The dashboard sectioned parts need to be completed
- Please upload documents in PDF/JPEG/JPG format
- Ensure that all data has been filled out correctly, and rectify any errors
- Fees must be deposited in the appropriate manner
- For future reference, download the fee receipt and application form.
- For offline admission to the Bachelor of Visual Communication Distance Education program, collect/download an application form.
- The sections marked with stars must be completed.
- Fill out the application form offline using a blue pen.
- Only block letters should be followed.
- Ensure that all mandatory parts of the documents is self-attested.
- Verification of admission documents will take place.
- The fee must be paid after shortlisting in order to complete admission
- Collect the application form submission receipt for future use.