BBA Banking Management Distance Education Admission: BBA in Banking Management via distance mode is a course under the UG category in distance mode and it has a duration of almost 3 years. Individuals who are interested in joining the sector of banking and finance can study this course and get the required managerial skills. Some of the subjects included in its syllabus are principles of management, business ethics, international banking, business statistics, and so on.
For being eligible to enter the course of distance BBA Banking Management, one needs to fulfil the conditions such as:
- One of the basic things required is the 12th class passing certificate and the examination passed from a known board.
- A minimum 50% score in the overall subjects must have been secured.
The cost charged to students by providing BBA in Banking Management distance course is INR 20,000 – INR 80,000 per annum.
The average starting salary package after distance BBA in Banking Management ranges between INR 2.5 LPA – INR 6.2 LPA
Entries in the BBA Banking Management distance course provided to students are dependent on the process of merit and entrance exam.
BBA in Banking Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking Management|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 20,000 – INR 80,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BBA in Hospitality Management, BBA in Tourism Management, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2.5 LPA – INR 6.2 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Finance Executive, Financial Advisor, Credit Analyst, Tax Assistant, etc.|
BBA Banking Management Distance Education Admission 2023
Students may start applying for BBA Banking Management Distance Education Admission for the 2023 session. Students can apply at the admission portal, where they need to register first and then login to fill up the admission form. It must be noted that admission forms can be submitted until the deadline only.
For admission into the distance BBA in Banking Management, eligibility conditions must be met by applicants. It differs across universities. So, students must check it before applying. Admission will be given through a merit list which is prepared based on the class 12 marks. Applications can be submitted online or offline, whichever way is convenient to the applicants.
BBA Banking Management Distance Education Application Form
Candidates must submit the application form to be accepted into the distance learning program for the BBA Banking Management. Carefully complete the application form by entering all the required information. Before applying, check the information you provided. The college/ Institute will reject the application if candidates provide incorrect information.
BBA Banking Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The following are basic requirements for the distance BBA in Banking Management candidates:
- Make sure you meet the college/university’s eligibility requirements before applying.
- The eligibility requirements vary from college to college and from university to university.
- Class 10+2 passes in any discipline from a board of education recognized by the state (State Board or Central Board).
- Scored a minimum mark of 50% in the 10+2 examination from any recognized central or state board.
- Distance education in BBA Banking is open to all ages.
BBA in Banking Management Distance Education Admission Procedure
- To know the admission process, visit the official website of the University.
- While filling the admission application form, the candidate needs to check the required Address Details, Eligibility, ID Proof, Basic Details.
- Incomplete and incorrect information filled to the application form will be marked as rejected on the spot.
- After filling the application form, applicants must check the preview of the information you filled in.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.