BEd Botany Distance Education: DDE mode Bachelor of Education Botany is a 2-year degree program. This course has been approved by the UGC/AICTE. Students who complete the B.Ed. Botany program will be able to get jobs in both the public and private sectors. The university administers a test for admission based on merit.
In order to pursue this course, there is no specific age limit that has been specified. This course is usually charged at a fee of approximately 20,000 to 50,000 per annum, depending on the institution.
The BEd Botany program has designed to understand of teaching-learning process at the upper primary/secondary and senior secondary levels among student-teachers.
BEd Botany Distance Education 2023 Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Education Botany|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a Recognized University|
|Average Course Fees||INR 20,000 – INR 50,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||B.Ed in Biological Science, B.Ed in Science, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.5 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Teachers, Professors, etc.|
BEd Botany Distance Education Admission 2023
Several distance education universities have started accepting admission applications for the academic session 2023-24 for Undergraduate courses, BEd Botany distance education is one of them. Students who are interested in pursuing this bachelor of education degree in distance education mode need to visit the official website of their desired university to get admission.
BEd Botany Distance Education Application Form
The universities’ official websites will have the application form for the BEd Botany course. It is the first step to getting into any university you want. The student has to put a lot of information on the application form. The information should be right and in line with the educational certificates. If any of the information on the application form is found to be wrong, the university will not accept it.
BEd Botany Distance Education Admission Procedure 2023
- To know the admission process, visit the official website of the University.
- Read all the necessary information before filling out the application form, and the required details Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Candidates can be able to fill out the admission application form through the application portal.
- While filling out the form, candidates have to remember that the filled details have to be correct.
- After filling out the application form, the candidate must pay the fee through an online payment portal by E-Banking debit/credit card.
Requirements of Documents for BEd Botany Distance Education
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
BEd Botany Distance Education Entrance Exams
Below are the top entrance exams for BCom Honours admissions in India:
- GGSIPU (IP University) conducts an exam every year for admissions.
- The exam is conducted in an online mode
- Question types are MCQs.
- For each course, the question type may differ.
- The test contains 100 questions covering Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, General Awareness, and General English.
- Exams must be completed in 2.5 hours.
- The exam will be conducted offline by Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
- Different courses have different exam patterns.
- Accounting, Financial Statements, Business Management, etc., are usually covered in the exam.
UP B.Ed Entrance Exam:
- Lucknow University administers the UP B.Ed Entrance Exam, often known as the UP B.Ed JEE, as a state-level entrance examination for admission to the BEd program.
- The entrance exam lasts for three hours. The UP BEd Entrance test is administered offline once a year.
- The entrance exam carries 200 points in total.
AP-Ed CET Entrance Test:
- Sri Venkateswara University administers an entrance examination at the State level for Andhra Pradesh.
- The minimum degree requirement for candidates from unreserved categories is 50%. The cutoff point for reserved applicants should be 40%.
- Age restrictions apply; applicants must be at least 19 years old. There is no maximum age.
- For general candidates, the application cost is INR 600; for SC and ST candidates, it is INR 400.
- There would be 150 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) in the 2-hour entrance exam overall.
BEd Botany Distance Education Future Scope
The following are some potential future uses for online B.Ed. Courses in botany in India.
- M.Ed.: A two-year graduate degree in education known as the Master of Education, or M.Ed. You can learn everything there is to know about all facets and areas of education through this course. Future educators can learn firsthand about a variety of cutting-edge teaching techniques in the M.Ed program, which also aids applicants in developing their research skills.
- Ph.D. Education: The highest degree in education is a doctorate, or Ph.D. (Education), which must be pursued after earning a master’s degree in the subject. You have access to a wide range of lucrative employment areas with alluring compensation after earning your Ph.D.
Career Options After BEd Botany Distance Education
Graduates of the Distance BEd Botany program can go into many different fields. Students learn both practical and theoretical skills that will help them move up in their careers. BEd Botany Distance Education graduates are qualified to work in the best schools and colleges. Those who get a BEd in Botany through distance learning can work as:
- School Facilitator
- School Principal
- Chief Warden
- Academic Counsellor
- Academic Planner
- School Counsellor
- Academic Head