BEd Mathematics Distance Education: Admission is open for BEd Mathematics in Distance mode for the 2024 academic session. Bachelor of Education or B.Ed in Mathematics via distance education is a 2-year undergraduate degree. Students can enroll for admission to this course after completing an undergraduate degree in mathematics. Its annual fee ranges between Rs 30,000 to 50,000 per year. For more information about the course call 9210989898 and get free counseling.
Students for BEd Mathematics Distance Education admission should have a three-year undergraduate degree in mathematics with at least a 50% mark. ST/SC applicants obtain a 5% admission relaxation based on their prior qualifying exams.
The average fee structure for the distance B.Ed mathematics course ranges between 30,000 and 50,000 Indian rupees annually.
In B.Ed distance education course, a student learns various subjects, including Teaching methods of mathematics education, Educational psychology, Mathematics theories and concepts, etc.
Last Date for Admission:
The last date for admission to B.Ed Mathematics distance education course is 15 January 2024 (Tentative). Students should verify specific institution deadlines to ensure timely application submission.
BEd Mathematics Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- Admission opens for the B.Ed Mathematics program at IMTS Institute for the current academic year. The deadline for applications has been extended to 29 February 2024. Apply now
- Admissions to Subharti University’s B.Ed Mathematics program have begun for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply before 29 February 2024. Apply now
- SKU University now accepts applications for the B.Ed Mathematics program. The deadline for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply now
- NIILM University Haryana has announced B.Ed Mathematics admissions for 2024-25. The deadline for admission to apply is 29 February 2024. Apply now
BEd Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2024 Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Bachelor of Education in Mathematics
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|2 – 4 years
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|12th and graduation
|Average Course Fees
|INR 30,000 – INR 50,000 per annum
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3 LPA – INR 5.3 LPA
|Primary School Teacher, Tutor, Coaching Center Teacher, etc.
BEd Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2024
The private, state, and central ODL universities that offer admission into this course are DR B R Ambedkar Open University, Himachal Pradesh University, Kakatiya University, and more.
The date to close the registration for admission to the BEd Mathematics ODL program is different for the universities. Admission to undergraduate and professional degree programs can be made based on merit. The online application form fee ranges between INR 500 and INR 1500.
In order to apply for the BEd Distance Education program, one has to follow either the offline or online mode. The BEd Mathematics Distance Education program admission confirmation will be sent to the registered email address of applicants.
BEd Mathematics Distance Education Duration
BEd Mathematics program at the distance mode is allowed to study at the following duration.
- One can complete the bachelor’s degree education program in Mathematics by studying for a duration of two years.
- The duration of the complete BEd Distance Education Mathematics in integration with the bachelor’s program is four years.
BEd Mathematics Distance Education Eligibility
Admission to the BEd Mathematics Distance Education can be confirmed after the needed eligibility is mentioned below.
- Candidates should pass a three-year undergraduate degree to apply to the BEd Mathematics ODL program.
- Any stream candidates can apply to the distance BEd Mathematics program.
- The minimum percentage to get to the undergraduate level is 50%.
- Special category candidates like ST/SC receive a 5% relaxation at the time of admission to their previous qualifying exam.
BEd Mathematics Distance Education Application Form
The Application form for BEd Mathematics will open in regular mode at numerous universities for the academic year 2024 cycle. It can be downloaded from the official website of the university. Registration fee for the BEd Mathematics Distance Education program is between INR 500/- and INR 1,500/-. Any payment option, such as debit card, internet banking, credit card, etc., can be used at the time of course application form submission.
BEd Mathematics Distance Education Admission Process
The BEd Mathematics Distance Education admission process is arranged in two modes: Offline/Online.
BEd Mathematics Distance Education Online Admission Process
- Aspirants can go to the admission page of BEd Mathematics Distance Education University
- Click on Register to open an account.
- Return to the BEd Mathematics login window, and sign in to the account.
- Properly finish the admission form.
- Upload mark sheets, certificates, and photos in the requisite format.
- Pay registration and a part of the BEd Mathematics program fee.
- Do not avoid downloading the receipt
BEd Mathematics Distance Education Offline Admission Process
- In order to apply for the BEd Distance Education program, one must obtain or download an admission form from the university.
- The form is available free of cost in UGC-approved universities.
- Personal and academic information must be given correctly.
- Self-Attested document copies need to be submitted.
- Submit an application form by hand, and wait for the moment when verification is completed.
- Deposit the fee, and do obtain a receipt of the application form.
BEd Mathematics Distance Education Syllabus & Subjects
Below is a table listing the subjects of BEd Mathematics Distance Education prescribed by various universities and colleges.
|Learning and Teaching
|Childhood and Growing Up
|Curriculum and Knowledge
|Education in India -Status, Problems, and Issues
|Teacher as a Counsellor
|Language Across the Curriculum Part 1
|Curriculum Development and School
|Pedagogy of School Subjects
|Management and School Organisation
|Language across the Curriculum
|Preliminary School Engagement-I
|Preliminary School Engagement-II
|Reflecting and Reading texts
|Curriculum and Knowledge
BEd Mathematics Distance Education Scope
Having earned a BEd in Mathematics as a first degree invites students to the professional, or even higher, stage of education. In the upcoming parts, the description of the BEd Mathematics Scope will be in greater detail.
BEd Mathematics Distance Education Academic Scope
The BEd Mathematics undergraduate degree provides many opportunities for graduates to study, like MEd Mathematics and PhD in Mathematics. The range of fees for the mentioned programs can be seen between INR 45K and INR 1.4 Lac. The chances of a better career will increase with advanced study.
BEd Mathematics Distance Education Professional Scope
The BEd degree program in Mathematics from a recognized state or central or any other UGC-approved university proposes an opportunity in the professional arena. Candidates who completed the BEd Mathematics Distance Education program can work in the following employment sectors: schools, private institutions, and more. The job profile of the BEd Mathematics-based professionals includes Maths teachers, trainers, tutors, and more.
BEd Mathematics Distance Education Universities
Any of the UGC Certified Universities offers a BEd Mathematics Distance Education program such as DR Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University, Himachal Pradesh University, Karnataka State Open University, and more.
Himachal Pradesh University BEd Mathematics
Admissions start twice a year for the HPU BEd Mathematics Distance Education program. Online or offline are two ways to sign up for the course. The HPU BEd, Mathematics Distance Education program, has an INR 1,100 application fee. Candidates in the reserved category may deposit INR 550.
HPU BEd Mathematics Distance Education Eligibility
Admission to the HPU BEd Mathematics ODL program depends on the following eligibility.
- The applicant must secure at least 50 percent in the three-year undergraduate degree program.
- The prior qualifying exam had to include mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics would be preferred.
Karnataka State Open University BEd Mathematics Distance Education
Karnataka State Open University offers a BEd Mathematics course in the distance mode. The program usually takes 2 years to complete. To apply for admission to the program, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board. The application process is online. BEd Mathematics distance education course fee is ₹20,500 per year.
BEd Mathematics Distance Education in Kerala
UGC does not approve the BEd Mathematics in distance education mode. Some of the popular and reputed institutes in Kerala provide the BEd Mathematics in regular learning program. Admission is going on at some universities for the course for the session. The course gives the knowledge of teaching, Child development, and teaching methodology.
Q: How do I Apply For BEd Mathematics AT HPU Distance Education
Ans: Applicants can enroll in the B Ed Maths Distance Education program by visiting the official website. Aspirants are required to click on the online application form to start registration. The complete procedure of the admission process has been arranged above in the article.
Q: Can I Do BEd Mathematics from ICDEOL?
Ans: Yes, you can study BEd Mathematics from ICDEOL. Numerous universities, including KSOU, HPU, Kakatiya University, and others, offer the program in the distance learning format.
The minimum eligibility requirement for admission to the BEd Mathematics Distance Education program is a bachelor’s degree with 50 percent marks. The passed degree must be held for a duration of three years.
Q: What is the average course fee for a distance BEd Mathematics program?
Ans: Although it varies on the University, the average fee for a distance BEd Mathematics program is between INR 30,000 – INR 50,000 per annum