The total duration of the BTech Instrumentation & Control Engineering course from distance education is about 4 Years. For more information, one can read this article fully.
To apply for BTech Instrumentation & Control Engineering Distance Education, a candidate must have passed the 12th board exam from a recognized board of education.
The Admission for the course is based on merit/entrance exam.
Starting salary of a BTech Instrumentation & Control Engineering Distance Education degree holder is approx INR 4.5 per annum.
BTech Instrumentation & Control Engineering DDE Highlights?
|Type of Course||Bachelors|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Technology in Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Duration||BTech course duration is 4 years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||45%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 60,000 – INR 2,80,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||B.Tech (Electronics), B.Tech (Electronics & Instrumentation), etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4.5 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Testing Engineer, Instrumentation site engineer, Technician, etc.|
BTech Instrumentation & Control Engineering Distance Education Admission?
BTech Instrumentation and Control Engineering courses cannot be taken via distance learning in India, according to the University Grants Commission (UGC). As a result, engineering education requires a lot of practical experience. The BTech curriculum contains some elements that cannot be taught effectively by distance learning, such as workshops, labs, and design projects. Various universities has opened the admission window 2023 for the regular mode, while other are about to open.
Because of this, the UGC has set up strict rules and guidelines to make sure that engineering education in India stays high quality. The UGC does not recognize degrees that are earned through distance learning.
Eligibility for BTech Instrumentation & Control Engineering Distance Education?
- For admission to Bachelor of Technology in Instrumentation and Control Engineering distance education, candidates must have passed their 10+2 from a recognized board of education in any discipline.
- They must have scored at least 45% in their higher secondary education.
- There is no age limitation for admission to this course.
Documents Required for Admission in Distance BTech Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
- Pan card
- 10+2 certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
BTech Instrumentation & Control Engineering Distance Education Syllabus?
The instrumentation industry is always changing, so course outlines are often updated to represent these changes. In this course, students will learn about measurement and control and how to use it.
Students will learn both mandatory and optional subjects, as well as practice hands-on skills. Various teaching methods will be used in this course, including workshops, lab work, hands-on training, and academic seminars.
Even though the course outline may be different from one institution to the next, the following topics are usually covered:
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Computer Programming||Computer Programming-II|
|Engineering Drawing||Engineering Drawing-II|
|Elements of Electrical Engineering & Electronics or Engineering Mechanics||Physics or Chemistry|
|Physics or Chemistry||–|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Control Theory and Digital Technique||Circuit Theory and Control System Design|
|Electrical Technology||Electrical Engineering Material|
|Engineering Economics & Business Management||Linear Electronics|
|Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering||Microprocessor|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Applied Electronics||Biomedical Instrumentation|
|Control System Components||Industrial Electronics|
|Electrical and Electronic Measurements||Measurement Technique-II|
|Instrumentation System||Process Control-I|
|Measurement Technique||Visual Application Development Lab|
|Micro-Controller and its Applications|
|7th Semester||8th Semester|
|Digital Signal Processing||Major Project|
|Industrial Drives & Control||–|
|Nonlinear & Digital Control||–|
BTech Instrumentation & Control Engineering Distance Education Employment Areas?
- Avionics, Aeronautical, and Space Sciences
- Colleges & Universities
- Oil Companies
- Petrochemical Industries
- Power and Defense Production
- Steel Industries
Career Opportunities after BTech Instrumentation & Control Engineering Distance Education?
- Executive / Engineer / Manager
- Instrumentation Engineer / Instrumentation Site Engineer
- Lead Instrumentation Design Engineer
- Principal Designer
- Proto Instrumentation Technician
- Senior Design Engineer
- Trainee Engineer
BTech Instrumentation & Control Engineering Distance Education Benefits
- The Bachelor of Technology in Instrumentation and Control Engineering is also a good foundation for more advanced degrees like the ME, MTech, and PhD.
- Engineers can find work in almost all related production industries, hospitals, and study centres.
- Designed to meet the needs of industrial research as well as industrial and commercial organizations, this program produces highly skilled instrumentation and control engineers.
- Alternatively, they could look for jobs in government, in different parts of the federal and state governments. There are also opportunities for people in this field to teach in universities and schools.
Note: The UGC has not authorized the BTech/BE course for distance learning in India. Students can pursue the course only in regular mode. The purpose of this article is only to answer pupils’ questions.