Diploma in Interior Designing Distance Education: Students can complete a Diploma in Interior Designing Distance Education program in one year. Throughout this course, students will learn different aspects of designing a house, office, or any other interior. The process for getting in depends on merit or an entrance exam. The minimum score needed is 50%, and you must have 10+2 from a recognized educational board to be eligible.
The average course fee ranges between INR 20,000 to INR 1,50,000 per year. This course fee depends upon the university and institution. When students finish this course, they will be qualified for job profiles like Draftsman, Interior Designer, Assistant Designer, Set-Up Designer, etc. These jobs pay a salary of about 2.5 LPA per year.
Diploma in Interior Designing Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Diploma|
|Full-Form||Diploma in Interior Design|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||1 Year|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Average Course Fee||INR 20,000 to INR 1,50,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||B.Sc in Interior Design, BA in Interior Design, etc.|
|Average Salary||INR 2.5 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Wedding Decorator, Draftsman, Assistant Designer, Set-Up Designer, etc.|
Diploma in Interior Designing Distance Education Admission 2023
The length of the Diploma in Interior Design distance education is based on the university, where students learn about different ways to design the inside of a home, office, or any other place they want. People who want to apply to different colleges and universities must have gotten at least a 50% on their 10+2 exams in any field from a recognized board.
Who gets into the Diploma in Interior Design online education programme is based on the merit list and scores on the entrance test. Some of the best colleges to get a Diploma in Interior Design are Calicut University, Mumbai University, IMS Design and Innovation Academy, Poddar Group of Institutions, Jaipur, etc.
After getting a Diploma in Interior Design, the average pay is between INR 2 lakhs and INR 8 lakhs. Most people who take this course want to work as an Interior Application Developer, Layout Analyst, Interior Marketing Analyst, or Front End Interior Developer.
Diploma in Interior Designing Distance Education Eligibility
To be eligible for admission to Diploma in Interior Designing program, Applicants should have successfully completed their intermediate/10+2 education from a recognized board or university, achieving a minimum aggregate score of 50%. Students who wish to enroll in Diploma in Interior Designing Course must have to pass an entrance examination conducted by University. There are no age restrictions or specific requirements for admission into the program.
Diploma in Interior Designing Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- Step 1. The applicant should go to the university’s official website for the application form.
- Step 2. Candidates Need To Fill out the Application Through The Online and Offline Application Forms.
- Step 3. Applicants Need To Fill in all the correct details in the application form.
- Step 4. Incorrect Applications Or Forms With Errors Will Be Rejected.
- Step 5. Candidates can pay fees Through Credit/Debit Cards Of The Application Fee + Entrance Exam Fee.
- Step 6. If A Candidate Wants To Make Payment Of The Fees By Cash, They Can Do So Through Bank E-Challan.
- Step 7. The Candidate Will Receive An Email And SMS Confirming The Registration Only Once The Fees Are Paid Successfully.
- Step 8. Take out the fee receipt.
Documents Required for Diploma in Interior Designing Distance Education Admission
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
Diploma in Interior Designing Distance Education Syllabus & Subjects
Some of the important subjects of the Diploma in Interior Designing course are:
- Design Skills 1 (A basic introduction to interior designing)
- Art and Graphics
- Construction and Design
- Computer-Aided Graphic Design
- Design Skill 2 (An advanced introduction to interior designing and its implementation)
- Interior Design Theory
Diploma in Interior Designing Distance Education Entrance Exam
- BHU UET: It is a CBT (Computer Based Test) entrance exam conducted at the university level exam. 10+2 pass candidates with a minimum score of 50% in commerce/math/Interior Design/economics/finance/financial markets management/vocational courses are eligible for BHU UET. The age limit is 23 Years.
- NID Entrance Exam: It is conducted by the National Institute of Design. NID Entrance Exam is open to pass 10+2 students in any discipline or appearing candidates in their class 12th examinations.
- SOFT CET: It is conducted by the School of Fashion Technology. A minimum aggregate of 50-60% is required in any recognized 10+2 examination.
- MET: It is conducted by the Manipal Academy of Higher Education, which determines the eligibility requirements.
Benefits of Diploma in Interior Designing Distance Education
- The interior design diploma covers a wide range of skills, including how to evaluate a space and perceive it with different pieces, interpret a color palette, match colors to tones, comprehend furniture and how well it fits, etc.
- Whether employed as an interior decorator or assistant designer, these skills are helpful in the long run.
- The course’s key benefits are its brief duration and how the core ideas of interior design and space management are communicated.
- One can later pursue a graduate degree in interior design in addition to job opportunities.
Diploma in Interior Designing Distance Education Skills Required
People who want to get a Diploma in Interior Design should be able to solve problems well. Diploma in Interior Design, students also need practical creativity, a hands-on understanding of the work, and strong interpersonal skills like networking, leading, and resolving conflicts.
- Important and Tech-related skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Analyzing Skill
- Communication Skills
- Drawing and Colouring Skills
- Creativity Ability
- Leadership Skills
Diploma in Interior Designing Distance Education Career Options
There are great and wide career opportunities offered to students after completing the diploma in interior designing course. They can work in reputed organizations and get jobs in profiles such as Assistant designers, Visual merchandisers, Assistant Exhibition Designers, and Interior and spatial designers.
|Regional Development||Town Planning|
|Metropolitan Development||Interior Designer|
|Public Workplace||Site Supervisor|
|Bureau||Civil Interior Designer|
Diploma in Interior Designing Distance Education Scope & Opportunities
|Can work in an architectural firm or a construction company.||Design consultancies.|
|Interior designing company.||Retailers, Theater, TV and film, Infrastructure, and Property Developers.|
|Exhibition centers.||Furniture Manufacturing and Design firms.|
|Event management companies.||Interior Design shops.|
Top Colleges in India for Diploma in Interior Designing Distance Education
Students who want to learn about architecture and design applications can take Diploma in Interior Design courses at some of the best colleges in India. Some of the best educational institutions in India for getting a Diploma in Interior Design are:
|Pearl Academy, Mumbai||Poddar Group of Institutions|
|National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad||RIMT University|
|Industrial Design Center, IIT Bombay||IMS Design And Innovation Academy|
|NIFT, Mumbai||College Of Home Science Nirmala Niketan Polytechnic|
|Symbiosis Institute of Design||Royal Global University|