MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education 2024: PG-level distance education studies in MSc Yoga and Naturopathy lasts for two years. But in some colleges, the length of time can be longer. In this course, students learn about different yoga treatments that can help people with psychosomatic illnesses feel better. The average duration of the MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education is two years (Including 4 Semesters). The course covers physiology, human anatomy, simple Sanskrit, therapeutic yoga practice, and more.
Students with relevant stream undergraduate degrees can easily enroll in this MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education course. This MSc Specialization is valid by UGC in India so that students can opt same Job option as regular degree students.
This article tells you everything you need to know about the Distance MSc in Yoga and Naturopathy course, including how much it costs, who can take it, how to get in, the best schools, etc. Before they apply, students should have to check all of the details.
MSc Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Latest Admission Updates: February 2024
- IMTS Insititute started admission for the MSc Yoga and Naturopathy distance education programme for the 2024–2025 session. Students can apply before the last date of 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- MSc Yoga and Naturopathy DDE admission started at the Subharti University for the January 2024 academic session; apply before the last date of 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- NIILM University commenced the admission process for MSc Yoga and Naturopathy distance programs in the 2024 academic year; applicants fill out the admission form by the last date, 28 February 2024. Apply Now
- Admissions for MSc Yoga and Naturopathy at SKU University are open for the 2024–2025 academic year in distance mode. The deadline for admission is 28 February 2024. Apply Now
What is the full name of the MA Yoga and Naturopathy course?
The full form of the course is Master of Arts in Yoga and Naturopathy.
BSc Yoga & Naturopathy Degree with 50% or any other relevant degree students are eligible for this course. Eligibility criteria also differ from university to university.
The total program fee for the MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education depends on the university to the university. But this course’s fee usually ranges from Rs 10,000 to Rs 1,80,000.
MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Post Graduate Degree
|Full-Form of Course
|Master of Science in Yoga & Naturopathy
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduate from a Recognized University or Institute
|Average Course Fees
|INR 10,000 – INR 1,70,000
|Similar Course Options of Study
|Bachelor in Yoga and Naturopathy, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3.5 LPA – INR 5.5 LPA
|Yoga Therapy Instructor, Therapist, Yoga Trainer, Consultant Yoga Therapist, etc.
MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education Benefits
- Senior yoga practitioners, seasoned yoga instructors, and health professionals, such as doctors, who want to learn and use yoga techniques from Ashtanga yoga, Hatha yoga, Ayurveda, and naturopathy to treat various diseases, such as back problems (sciatica, slip disc, etc.), heart conditions, diabetes, and others, will benefit from the course.
- Candidates can pursue jobs as instructors and lecturers after completing the program; after passing UGC-NET, they can apply for permanent lectureships.
- One of their best options, when it is completed, is further research study.
MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education Admission 2024
Students who want to be admitted to the distance MSc Yoga and Naturopathy distance course can apply as soon as possible. 29 February 2024 is the last date for MSc Yoga and Naturopathy distance education admission in the January session. The universities offering this course have opened up their admission portal. Candidates can complete the application form online or get the same at the university campus.
Admission into this distance MSc Yoga and Naturopathy program is given directly or on a merit basis, which considers graduation marks. Only those eligible for admission have a BSc degree in a relevant discipline. The complete information regarding the course and admission is given further in the article.
Students who are interested to enrol in the course must complete the eligibility requirements. One who does not fall into the eligibility criteria can not enroll in the course. In the next section, the eligibility criteria are mentioned.
Eligibility for MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education
There are some conditions for admission in M.Sc Yoga and Naturopathy distance education and are provided:
- A basic need for every student is to hold the same bachelor’s degree or some other that is relevant to it.
- At least a 50 % score should be the achievement of each candidate.
- Students with a UG degree with subjects related to Yoga and Naturopathy will get preference over other students.
MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education Fee
Many Universities in India offer a Master of Science in Yoga degree of 2 years at an affordable fee. The average fee for the course ranges between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 1,70,000 per annum. The fee changes every year and is not the same for all universities. Students should check the official websites of the universities to get more information regarding Fees.
MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education Application Form
Various universities conduct online/offline application forms to provide admission to the candidates. Application forms are conducted by the universities for both calendar year, which starts in January, and the academic year, which starts in July.
Application forms for the upcoming Calendar year 2024 will soon be available for MSc Yoga and Naturopathy distance education courses at the official website of UGC-approved universities. Students can fill out the online application form through the official website of the university. For offline admission, students can collect the form from the administrative block of the university.
MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education Syllabus
|Foundation of Yoga
|Patanjala Yoga Darshan
|Hatha Yogic Texts
|Human Anatomy & Physiology- I
|Yoga Therapy for Common Ailments –I
|Human Anatomy & Physiology- II
|Yoga Therapy for Common Ailments –II
|Research Methodology I
|Practical Yoga Skill & Prowess- II
|Practical Methods of Scientific Writing and Synopsis Presentation
|Yoga & Naturopathy
|Shrimad Bhagwad Geeta and Samkhaya Karika
|Health and Yogic Diet
|Yoga and Mental Health
|Methods of Teaching Yoga and Value Education
|Integrated Alternate Therapy
|Yoga Therapy Techniques Practical cum Viva-voce
|Field training Practical
|Advanced Yoga Technique Practical cum Viva-voce
Top College for MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education
There are various top colleges that offer MSc yoga & Naturopathy distance education courses. The top college list is mentioned below. Interested candidates who are looking for institutions for MSc courses must check the colleges. Hence we have listed some of the top M.Sc Yoga and Naturopathy College here.
|Bhagwan Mahavir University
|Bir Tikendrajit University
|Desh Bhagat University
|DS Institute of Paramedical Science and Nursing
|Khatu Shyam Institute of Management and Technology – KSIMT
|Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya
MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education Admission Procedure 2024
Soon, the admission process will start for the MSc Yoga & Naturopathy course through distance education for session 2024. In India, There are numerous universities and institutions that offer this course. Below, we have provided the complete admission process for this course; students can simply go through it and complete the process.
- For admission to this course, the first candidate has to go through the official site of the college/university.
- Candidates need to fill in all the information correctly; otherwise, college universities will reject an Application form with incorrect details at a time.
- Candidates need to check all the information previews before submitting the Application form.
- Applicants can pay the application fee by visiting the payment portal online by net banking, debit card, credit card, or offline mode by D.D., e-challans.
- The applied candidate will get a notification through e-mail or SMS.
Basic Requirements of Documents for MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar card is required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo
Is MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education Worth it?
MSc Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education is a course that provides definite advantages like the best career options.
- Skills: This degree will provide the related knowledge of the course and skills that are demanded, like analytical ability, decision-making approach, and reasoning ability to solve complex situations.
- Time Flexibility: Candidates who are enrolled in this course will get the opportunity to take the classes anywhere or at any time. This distance learning does not bind them to a hectic schedule or regular class routine.
- Fee and Cost: The cost of studying the MSc Yoga and Naturopathy Distance course is relatively low as compared to the regular one, and its fee amount ranges from INR 10,000 to INR 1,70,000 on an annual basis.
- Earn While You Learn: Studying through distance mode provides the benefit of doing a job at the same time while you are learning, and such learning methods are good for those who need financial support for their studies.
Scope of MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education
Students can enhance their skills and professional abilities by pursuing the MSc in Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education and get different opportunities. After completing the program, individuals can pursue careers anywhere in the world. After completing the program, students can get an average income of between INR 3 and 6 LPA.
Career After MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education
MSc Yoga and Naturopathy is a pretty good career for those who are very passionate about making him/her fit. Completing the master’s degree in MSc Yoga and Naturopathy through distance education will give us a very good opportunity.
The achievement of a postgraduate degree is the way for a person to pursue a variety of careers, including those of Yoga Instructor, Yoga Teacher, Naturopath, and many others. The salary package for these courses ranges anywhere from INR 3 lakh to 5.5 lacks
Recruitment Areas for Graduates of MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education
MSc Yoga & Naturopathy degree opens up opportunities for employment in a wide variety of sectors after students postgraduate from the program. The student’s prior knowledge and the abilities they have learned throughout the course determine the MSc Yoga & Naturopathy career opportunities and salaries that are available to them after graduation in India.
A student of yoga sciences can find employment in the following fields after completing their education:
- Assistant Ayurvedic Doctor
- Yoga Aerobic Instructor
- Therapists and Naturopaths
- Yoga Teacher
- Trainer/ Instructor Health Club
- Research Officer- Yoga and Naturopathy
- Yoga Instructor
- Clinical Psychologist
- Yoga Therapist
Salary After MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education
There is a great salary package available for graduates with a Master of Science in Yoga and Naturopathy. Candidates can apply for a variety of jobs after completing this degree. Students can expect to receive an average salary of INR 3 LPA to 5.5 LPA.
The graduate salary of an MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education depends on many factors, such as experience, skills, location, firm popularity, job role, and knowledge. A student who has worked in the same field for a minimum of one year is eligible for appraisals, salary increases, and promotions within that organization.
MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education FAQs
Ques. Is MSc in Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education valid?
Ans. Yes, The MSc distance education in Yoga and Naturopathy pursued by a recognized university is valid.
Ques. What is the scope after MSc in Yoga and Naturopathy?
Ans. After completing the MSc yoga and Naturopathy applicant can earn up to 1.2 lac. There are various job options like teaching, Yoga training, etc.
Ques: Can an MSc be done through distance education?
Ans: Yes, MSc can be done through distance education. Several universities like IGNOU, IDOL Mumbai University, and Annamalai University are offering admission to MSc and its specializations.
Ques: Which course is best for Naturopathy?
Ans: MSc Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education is one of the best courses in Naturopathy.