PRSU Distance Education?: At Present, Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University does not offer any courses in Distance Mode as per UGC guidelines. There are a number of doctoral, undergraduate, postgraduate diploma, PG, and certification courses offered by Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University in various fields, such as Arts, Commerce, Law, Science, and many more.
PRSU has a dual admission process that is based on both a merit list and an entrance examination as part of the admission process. The university has a total of 261 colleges that are affiliated with it. Aside from this, the university has a number of cells that assist and guide the students, such as the Research Promotion Cell, the ST/SC and Minority Cell, the Feedback Cell, and so on.
PRSU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Pt Ravishankar Shukla University|
|University Type||State University|
PRSU Distance Education Key Points
- Does not provide any types of classes in any subjects.
- University provides a student login panel that helps them to get all information about their studies and more.
- The university provides the online study material on the student’s panel in PDF format and other required formats.
- The university declares the result of all courses on the university’s official website. To access the result, the candidate needs to have an enrollment number or Roll number to see the result.
- The university provides the online classes video on the student panel.
Note: Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University is not approved by UGC to offer Distance Education programs. Students can only take the course in the regular mode. The purpose of this article is only to answer pupils’ questions.
PRSU Distance Education Admission?
As mentioned above, PRSU is not offering any distance education program for the July 2023 session. It offers courses only in regular mode. The university provides the Application form on the university’s official website. For admission to UG, the candidate needs a 12th passing mark sheet, and for admission to the PG course, the candidate requires a UG mark sheet.
PRSU Distance Education UG & PG Admission
PRSU does not offer UG and PG courses through the Distance Education program. In Regular, PRSU offers many undergraduate and postgraduate programs including BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, and M.Sc, and many more. Eligibility for admission to UG courses at PRSU, Candidates must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board. For PG courses, a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field is required and candidates need to meet the minimum percentage criteria set by the university for admission.
PRSU Distance Education Application Form?
UGC DEB doesn’t approve Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University to offer admission to any distance learning courses. The University offers admission in regular mode only. The application form for admission to the university will be available soon on the university’s website. Students can apply at the official portal. It is necessary for students to visit the university’s website in order to access the application form.
The first step toward the admission process is for students to register themselves on the university’s website by selecting the online registration method under the admissions tab. You will need to create an account on the university’s website in order to access it.
After logging into your account, you are able to fill out the application forms online after logging in. In order to submit the application form, you will need to pay the fee using a credit or debit card.
PRSU Distance Education Admission Process?
PRSU Admission process steps are mentioned below, interested candidates who are seeking admission have to complete every step in the proper manner.
- On the University’s website, forms will be available. (https://www.prsu.ac.in/)
- To begin the admissions process, select the online registration method.
- On the University’s website, create an account.
- Please provide a valid email address and password when registering.
- Continue the application process by logging into your account.
- Complete all of the appropriate fields.
- Provide all the mandatory documents.
- Please submit all necessary documents.
- DMCs, Migration Certificates, Transfer Certificates, NOCs, Date of Birth Certificates, Passport-size photos, Scanned copies of signatures and thumb impressions, Character Certificates from previous institutions, and Admit Cards are all necessary documents.
- Submit the form after paying the application fee with a credit or debit card.
- Make a copy of the application.
PRSU Offered Courses
|Program||Duration (in Year)||Program||Duration (in Year)|
|Master of Science – Chemistry||2||Master of Physical Education||2|
|Master of Arts – Sociology||2||Master of Business Administration||2|
|Master of Arts – Psychology||2||Master of Arts – English||2|
|Master of Arts – Linguistics||2||Master of Science – Electronics||2|
|Master of Arts/Master of Science – Geography||2||Master of Arts – Hindi||2|
|Master of Arts/ Master of Science – Anthropology||2||Master of Computer Applications||2|
|Master of Arts – History||2||Master of Arts – Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology||2|
|Master of Arts – Economics||2||Master of Science – Information Technology||2|
|Master of Science – Physics||2||Master of Science – Biochemistry||2|
|Master of Arts/Master of Science – Statistics||2||Master of Science – Biotechnology||2|
|Master of Science – Bioscience||2||Master of Education||2|
|Master of Law – Constitutional and Administrative Law, Crime and Torts||2||Master of Science – Pharmacy Pharmaceutics||2|
|Master of Science – Geology||2||Master of Arts – Applied Philosophy & Yoga||2|
|Master of Library Science – Library and Information Science||1||Master of Technology – Optoelectronics & Laser Technology||2|
|Master of Science/Master of Arts – Mathematics||2||Master of Social Work||2|
|Master of Science – Microbiology||2||Master of Science – Environmental Science||2|
|Master of Science Integrated [Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/Biology]||5||Master of Arts – Rural Development||2|
|Master of Arts – Chhattisgarhi||2|
|Under Graduate||PG Diploma||Diploma|
|Program||Duration (in Year)||Program||Duration (in Year)||Program||Duration (in Year)|
|Bachelor of Library Science Library and Information Science||1||P.G. Diploma in Guidance and Counselling||1||Diploma in European and Asian Languages English||1|
|Bachelor of Physical Education||2||P.G. Diploma in Yoga Education & Philosophy||1||Diploma in European and Asian Languages French||1|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||4||P.G. Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management||1||Diploma in National Language Sindhi||1|
|Bachelor of Arts – Bachelor of Legislative Law||5||P.G. Diploma in Regional Planning & Development||1|
|Bachelor of Education||2||P.G. Diploma in Forensic Science||1|
|Bachelor of Vocation in Renewable Energy Technology and Management||3||P.G. Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology||1|
|P.G. Diploma in Applied Hydrogeology||1|
|P.G. Diploma in Remote Sensing & GIS||1|
PRSU Distance Education Eligibility
For the undergraduate courses 10+2 with a 50% score, it must be completed by the central, state board, or equivalent board. Applicant should match other required criteria.
Applicants must hold the bachelor’s degree course at a well-known university with a minimum 50% score and complete additional criteria for per desired master’s degree.
PRSU Distance Education Admit Card
Eligible students from the official website can only download the PRSU Admit Card. The course admits cards can be downloaded by logging into the ‘Students Login’ portal on the homepage of the official website.
The admit card must be downloaded and carried out on the test day. The college principal must sign the hall ticket before the exam for students who qualify for a hall ticket. Exams cannot be written without an admit card.
PRSU Distance Education Result
On its official website, PRSU released the results for the UG, PG, and PhD program exams. Students can go to the results section of the university’s official website. They can check the results of revaluation result, Retotaling result, and Rerevaluation result. Mid-semester, supplementary, and Annual semester exams are held by PRSU.
PRSU Distance Education distributes results for its undergraduate and graduate programs in five categories, including Annual, Semester & Course-Wise Results, PRSU Ph.D. Entrance Test Result, Unfair Means (UFM) Results, and Entrance Tests Results.
How to Check?
PRSU Distance Education makes its UG and PG course results available in five categories. Follow the instructions below to check the results for these categories.
- Visit the PRSU’s official website.
- Go to the “Results” section of the page.
- You can access the link for Annual, Semester, and course-specific results in the “Results” section.
- You will be taken to the listing page after clicking the desired link.
- Enter information like your roll number and security code after selecting the course of your choice.
- Submit the scorecard and download it for your records.
PRSU Distance Education Facilities
- Scholarship: The PRSU Distance Education offers financial aid to deserving students who are also struggling financially. The kids receive a 5,000 INR grant each month. To qualify for the scholarship, students must earn at least 60% of the possible points in each semester. Government scholarships are also made available by the institution to members of the reserved groups, who are thereby exempt from paying tuition.
- Hostel: PRSU Distance Education also offers hostel amenities. There are five hostels, one for women and three for men. The final one is for candidates for research fellowships. All of the essential amenities that students need are offered in the dormitory facilities.
- Library: The university’s library includes a total of 134010 textbooks and reference books, 2881 electronic books, 105 print journals, 22 online journals, and 8 CDs and Videos.
- Wifi: The entire university’s lecture halls, library, and library have Wi-Fi capabilities.
PRSU Distance Education Placement
Aspirants at PRSU can get better employment prospects thanks to its placement cell, which works efficiently. The PRSU placement cell also encourages students to participate in research-related activities where they can develop their talents. Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University prepares its students adequately so they can be hired by reputable businesses.
Many renowned companies visited and conducted hiring interviews with the students. About 85% of pupils are assigned. The most expensive package was available at INR 8 LPA. Companies like Cipla, Asian Paints, JAVA, HDFC, FDC, Clarion IT Pvt Ltd, Stock Holding Corporation, and HCL. etc., visit colleges to hire fresh talent. The students are provided with excellent internship facilities and stipends.
Ravishankar University Raipur manages all placement-related activities through a career counseling and placement cell. It coordinates the process and invites businesses for placements. Even the pupils receive interview preparation.
PRSU Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Amanaka G.E.Road, Raipur Chhattisgarh – 492010
- Official Website: https://www.prsu.ac.in/
- Contact Number: 0771-2262540, 0771-2262583
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Other Distance Education University