MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education Admission 2024: Via distance learning, an MBA in Real Estate Management is available at various institutes in India. The course includes construction management, real estate infrastructure, urban areas’ development, raw material management & more. This 2-year-long course is offered at the PG level to graduated students.
This distance MBA course in Real Estate implies knowledge related to the construction and the real property sector. Learner or professional who eagerly wants to grow in this sector can pursue this program. The demand for real estate is increasing immensely, as the public interest in homes, and private spacing, never goes off. Here, we have given major key points regarding the MBA Real Estate Distance Education programs.
MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education Admission updates: February 2024
- The IMTS Institute is accepting applications for the MBA Real Estate Management open learning programme for the 2024-25 batch. Complete the admissions process before the deadline on 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- Admission is now open at Subharti University for the MBA Real Estate Management distance education programme for the academic year 2024-25. Interested individuals must apply before the deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- NIILM University has begun the admissions process for the MBA Real Estate Management DDE programme 2024-25 batch. Apply before the extended deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- SKU University has announced admission for the MBA Real Estate Management distance education course for the 2024 academic year. Submit the application form by 29 February 2024. Apply now.
Course Name: Masters of Business Administration in Real Estate Management.
Fee Structure: For the whole MBA Real Estate Management Distance program, the typical tuition price varies from 32,000 to 1,16,000 per year.
Admission Procedure: The admissions of MBA Real Estate are merit-based. Most prominent distance learning institutes also conduct a pre-entry test for this program.
Scope: Students who have finished an MBA in Real Estate course from an authorized university can go for Investment Analyst, Property Manager, Asset Manager, and many more from a recognized university. Apart from India, various National and Multinational companies abroad offer various reputed jobs with a handsome salary package to MBA Real Estate students.
MBA Real Estate Management Admission Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Master of Business Administration in Real Estate Management
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduate from a Recognized University or Institute
|Average Course Fees
|INR 32,000 to INR 1,16,000 per annum
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 4.5 Lacs per annum
|Marketing Analyst, Real Estate Analyst, etc.
MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education in India
MBA in Real Estate Management Distance Education India is a 2-year durations professional course. This course offers education for students who can’t continue their education from the regular mode as there are no time-bound classes. Students will get to improve their management and leadership skills to tackle every situation that comes before them as a challenge.
Admissions for the July 2024 session are ongoing at various universities. Interested and eligible students should choose the University at their convenience and apply before the admission deadline. Application forms for admission will be available at their chosen university’s official website. Most universities accept admission based on merit, while some universities accept admission based on entrance exams.
Eligibility for MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education
Students who are curious to get admission to the MBA in Real Estate Management Distance Education course can follow the given eligibility criteria and know whether they are eligible to apply or not.
- Having graduated from a recognized university
- Minimum aggregate of 40% marks scored in graduation
- Working professionals can enroll in this specialization
- Graduates interested in pursuing Real Estate Management may apply
- Graduation in any stream or discipline is eligible
- Some of the institutes prefer students with some job experience.
MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education Admission Procedure
Students who want to apply for the MBA Real Estate Management Course can follow the given process of admission. By going through this admission process, one can know what steps to complete the admission process.
- To apply for admission to the university, go to the official website.
- Candidates need to fill out an online application form.
- Applicants need to fill in all the correct details.
- Kindly scan documents related to the Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting, the Application Form, you Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print of the Final Submitted Form.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to the College/University:
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
Benefits of MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education
There are numerous benefits earned by the candidate after completing an MBA in Real Estate Management Distance Education:-
- Professional knowledge of the real estate market
- Great Skills in property valuation and investment strategies.
- Best Career Opportunity and High earning potential.
- Ability to identify and analyze real estate opportunities.
MBA Real Estate Management Colleges in India
There are top Universities and Colleges which provide MBA in Real Estate Distance learning courses to students in India. Interested candidates can choose the college of their choice. They can check all the requirements of MBA Real Estate management colleges in India.
- Lovely Professional University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Chandigarh University
- Symbiosis International University.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU)
- Annamalai University
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies(NMIMS)
- Parul University, Vadodara
- Royal Global University (RGU), Guwahati
MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Principles of Economics & Markets
|Business Environment & Strategy
|Managerial Effectiveness & Ethics
|Marketing Management & Research
|Real Estate: Digital Marketing & Sales
|Accounting & Finance
|Introduction to Real Estate
|Real Estate Development & Property Valuation
|Real Estate Project Management
|Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management
|Urban Planning & Governance
|Real Estate Investment and Risk Analysis
|International Real Estate Markets & Opportunities
|Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
|Laws and Regulations for Real Estate
|Residential & Commercial Property Marketing
|Cross-Functional Elective course
|Open Elective Course
Scope of MBA Real Estate Distance Learning
There are many Job Opportunities that come under the MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education Course. Interested Candidates can apply for various job positions through which they can build a great career in the field. Students who completed their MBA in Real Estate Management can go for their higher studies, and they are admitted to PhD Programs. Many Reputed Companies offer jobs to Professionals after completing the distance MBA real estate Course, like Construction Companies and Real Estate Companies.
MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education Career Opportunities
After this MBA in Real Estate Management via distance mode, students can get a bright career scope. Job roles also depend on skills and work understanding abilities. Students also can check below the section for job roles.
- Real Estate Managing Broker
- Commercial Real Estate Agent
- Real Estate Investor
- Residential Appraiser
- Commercial Appraiser
- Property Manager
- Leasing Consultant
- Foreclosure Specialist
- Real Estate Attorney
- Corporate Real Estate Manager
Candidates can find employment in many different fields after earning an MBA in real estate management through online learning. Graduates of this degree program are hired by a variety of organizations. These include:
- India Bulls
- JP Colours
- Oberoi Realty
- Aditya Birla Group
MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education Job Area
Students who have completed their MBA in real estate management through distance learning mode, get different job opportunities in the popular organization. Interested professionals can work in various companies and apply for various reputed job positions.
- Earth Infrastructure
- Lodha Group
- DLF Group
- Godrej Properties
- PACL (pearls)